SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SPEED KING

April 22nd 2012 - Doors 4.30pm - Show 5.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

On 22nd April we will be crowning our first ever Speed King champion. We will have 12 of the very best high flying superstars competing. We will have some regulars , some guys that have not been to us before and at least 3 debuts

TICKETS

12 pound - front row

9 pounds - adults

5 pounds - kids

SO WHO WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE ? - FIRST NAME TBA THIS WEEKEND

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Have to agree on Pheonix, he should be back from Japan by then and is on course for a stellar year with the training he's getting, would be a great addition to this.

Much the same for Behnam Ali, guy had a great 2011 and finished it off wrestling Dick Togo in what I believe was his final UK match. If that's not saying something about the potential he has then nothing will.

Mark Andrews would be another I'd vouch for, he broke into the UKFF 50 this year showing how respected he's getting and he's one of the better high flyers to come out of Wales.

MK would be a great choice too. Great display at YLC for Chikara, really enjoyed his match. If he was to branch out a bit more and wrestle for some more established UK names the skys the limit for him.

Anyway that's just 4 of the choices I think would make for an exciting division.

My birthday......... So I'll probably have nothing better to do than a night of wrestling then.

Owen Pheonix or MK McKinnon as a debut would be grand.

Yeah Owen Phoenix would be a great name to have on there. Also if we are mentioning 4FW guys, I'd also like to see Jason Larusso and Benham Ali get a chance too. Larusso has impressed me everytime I've seen him and Ali had a cracking match with Togo on the last 4FW show. Any of those 4FW wrestlers would be great. I'd also like to see Dar, Sabre JR, Spud, Kirby and Scurll as well.

Id like to see Southside regulars: El Ligero, Robbie X, ego dragon, Shane Oldham, Kirby, Trav, Marty Scurll & RJ Singh.

Plus mk mckinnan, the hunter brothers, mark andrews, red lightning, bingo ballance, noam dar, lionheart.

Wouldn't really call Lionheart a speed king or a cruiserweight....

Ok scrap Lionheart. Id just like to see him on a Southside show

UK wise you could use PAC, Haskins, Lion kid, Johnny storm, Prince Devitt, Zack Sabre jr, Jody Fleisch, Joey Hayes, Nathan cruz, Derice Coffie, Marty Scurll, Naom Dar, Sam Bailey,Shane Oldham, Spud, RJ singh, Bubblegum, Robbie X, Kris Travis and El ligero

So its possible that it would be a good show with no foreigners.

Exciting foreigners wise: you could use: Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Petey Williams, Amazing Red, any dragon gate roster member.

And of course he needs someone they can charge people

PAC and Devitt live in Japan are only available for UK dates on the rare occassions they are home for some time.

I wouldn't expect any imports on this show, especially not the names you mentioned unless they were prior arranged to be in the UK.

Also don't know how you could expect any Japanese talents the likes of Dragon Gate or KENTA at

Yeah Owen Phoenix would be a great name to have on there. Also if we are mentioning 4FW guys, I'd also like to see Jason Larusso and Benham Ali get a chance too. Larusso has impressed me everytime I've seen him and Ali had a cracking match with Togo on the last 4FW show. Any of those 4FW wrestlers would be great. I'd also like to see Dar, Sabre JR, Spud, Kirby and Scurll as well.

A few requests for these talented youngsters coming from Promoters all around but these 2 definately won't be on this event.

PAC and Devitt live in Japan are only available for UK dates on the rare occassions they are home for some time.

I wouldn't expect any imports on this show, especially not the names you mentioned unless they were prior arranged to be in the UK.

Also don't know how you could expect any Japanese talents the likes of Dragon Gate or KENTA at

A few requests for these talented youngsters coming from Promoters all around but these 2 definately won't be on this event.

I'm guessing they are in Japan then ?

Archived