Official Champions League/Europa Cup Thread 2010/2011

TildeGuy~!

Thought I'd start this as the Champions League draw was just made...

Group A: Inter Milan, Werder Bremen, Tottenham, Twente

Group B: Lyon, Benfica, Schalke 04, Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Group C: Man Utd, Valencia, Rangers, Bursaspor

Group D: Barcelona, Panathinaikos, Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan

Group E: Bayern Munich, Roma, Basel, Cluj

Group F: Chelsea, Marseille, Spartak Moscow, Zilina

Group G: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Auxerre

Group H: Arsenal, Shakhtar, Braga, Partizan Belgrade

Europa Cup groups will be drawn on Friday.

Happy with your draw? Discuss :)

manchester, brace yourselfs because we're coming back to wreck the other half of the city. w00tness.

we could take 7 or 9 points at home (as the home team expects to) we could take something from valencia and turkey away, man u? i don't think so but you never know.

since this will be our last involvment in the champions league lets go out with a bang :alien:

I imagine the shops in Manchester are ordering their Plywood as we speak.

I'll get a ticket through the rangers travel club for this and Bursapor. Nice wee trip to Turkey. Quite happy with the draw. We weren't going to do anything in it so we may aswell play some of the big dogs.

Pretty tough group, Valencia will be tough although I'm happy no David Villa for them. Any turkish team is usually a test away from home, I'm not worried about Rangers, that should be a easy 6 points.

Reasonably happy with our group, hopefully the away trip to Donetsk will be early on and not in November. United should absolutely walk thier group, I think Rangers could come through that aswell. Chelsea have a couple of difficult away trips but should be too strong and lastly Spurs should get through thier group. Inter is obviously the tough one but they should take maximum points from Twente and at least 4 from Bremen. Good draw for our sides.

Pretty tough group, Valencia will be tough although I'm happy no David Villa for them. Any turkish team is usually a test away from home, I'm not worried about Rangers, that should be a easy 6 points.

rooney wont get past the boogie man :laugh:

• Paid Members

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that Arsenal are going out. Braga were superb against Celtic and Sevilla, and I reckon they could carve Arsenal up on counter attacks. Shakhtar are always dangerous too.

Very happy with the draw.

Valencia aren't as good as they were losing Silva and Villa, we'll breeze past Rangers, we could do without a trip to turkey but a good draw, can't see too many problems.

Good to see Spurs get a tough group and Arsenal and Chelsea won't have too many problems.

• Paid Members

Any of those three could go through with Inter out of Group A.

I love Chelsea's draw in a way. Hopefully the two long trips midweek will affect their weekend performances in the league.

As for Man United, I'd like to go to some of those games. I'll look forward to the Valencia games as they could be crackers, and obviously Rangers will be up for the challenge with us.

Arsenal got a great group, as did Barcelona. But poor Ajax. After all these years of waiting to get back to the Champions League and they go and draw Milan and Real Madrid. Poor sods.

Group B looks pretty wide open to me, I'd expect Benfica and Lyon both to go through, but I'd imagine it'll be tight.

We wouldn't even need to play Rooney to win.

We know we're not going to do anything in the tournement. But I quite fancy taking a win of Utd at Ibrox.

United are a shadow of their former selves. Nowhere near the strength they once had. Infact, I can see Valencia topping the group.

We wouldn't even need to play Rooney to win.

Put the the

Archived