WrestleMania XXVII packages

WeeAl

• Paid Members

Yeah they do seem to be the only ones providing direct flights as you say. Although we may end up booking with someone else and having the journey split up if it happened to save some money and wasn't too much of a hindrance. Are your flights with BA to and from the states and then Delta for the Orl-Atl flight then?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah they do seem to be the only ones providing direct flights as you say. Although we may end up booking with someone else and having the journey split up if it happened to save some money and wasn't too much of a hindrance. Are your flights with BA to and from the states and then Delta for the Orl-Atl flight then?

US do a flight that connects in Charlotte if you don't mind stopping on the way, it should be cheaper.

Booked the main flights with Continental - they were more expensive than BA, but the flight times were better and the BA strikes put me off (I was affected with a domestic flight this year because of it, and that proved difficult to sort out).

• Paid Members

US do a flight that connects in Charlotte if you don't mind stopping on the way, it should be cheaper.

Booked the main flights with Continental - they were more expensive than BA, but the flight times were better and the BA strikes put me off (I was affected with a domestic flight this year because of it, and that proved difficult to sort out).

I'd always fly with BA over a US airline, given a chance - the alcohol is free.

They usually have merchandise on sale at the Hotels (unless it's a snooty one like we got in Arizona this year, so, they wouldn't allow WWE to sell merch & we had to go to one of the other packages Hotels for WWE merch) you will be able to get your Programme there before the Hotel Signing & before the Axxess Signings.

Is anyone else looking at fitting in the ROH shows over the weekend? Im thinking about it but dont arrive in atlanta until 1.30 on the friday so dont know how Ill fit fan axxess and the rest of it in. Also looking at the saturday show at 8pm wont it clash with the Hall of fame?

Ignore that, I got totally confused with my dates. Ive booked myself a ticket for the friday show as I land at 1.30 so by the time Im sorted and at the hotel etc. It fits in nicely starting at 8. I would love to do the Saturday show aswell but not at the expense of fan axxess as its right in the middle of the day, I dont know if it would overlap with a session.

Also how is anyone going gonna travel around? Things dont seem too far apart, too far to walk but less than a 10 min drive sort of distance. How easy is it to get cab and what sort of prices are you looking at? or is public transport good?

• 1 month later...

Hall of Fame tickets went on sale today in a presale. If you are buying go to ticketmaster.com, select the wwe presale, enter the code word LEGEND.

I thought it was tomorrow that it started. So glad i checked tonight.

That's everything paid for except Axcess now which goes on sale on the 29th of this month.

I decided to avoid the presale for HOF. Most the tickets on offer weren't any good for the price. Should be able to get something good on Saturday.

I'm the same, once I've paid for Axxess that's everything paid for for the trip. I've also paid for a ticket to Dragon Gate that I can't go to. Will try and sell it, but will probably end up losing out on that one.

Axcess and trains to Manchester airport are my definite last things to book.

Might go to DGUSA on the Sunday depending on local transport. And i think the Atlanta Hawks are playing Orlando Magic at the Phillips Arena on Tuesday which is our last night there so might get tickets for that so we have something to do Tuesday night. Was really tempted by Hawks/Celtics on the Friday night but going to ROH.

Archived