WrestleMania XXVII packages

WeeAl

I dont think it gives you the option to? You can proceed without logging in but it all still goes through paypal.

Im still waiting for confirmation from WWE, Ive got my paypal receipt but no money has been taken off my credit card yet, which is a bit worrying but maybe these things usually take time and I just dont notice. Once all that is cleared up I guess its time to book flights.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldnt agree more, all packages offer a good seat, Im going a bit mental this time with the top package as its my first time going but Ill see how I get on and if I want to go again Id likely go for a slightly lower package to save a bit but still have a great experience.

Turns out the payment didnt go through straight away as my card company assumed it was fraud, great. But has been approved now so hopefully Ill get my WWE confirmation email shortly.

• Paid Members

The 4 night package prices are much better than I thought they'd be, but seeing as I've went with the package the last two Wrestlemanias, I think this time I'll buy everything separately. Hopefully that way I'll save myself some cash.

• Paid Members

I'm so annoyed that you have to do it through PayPal. It has effectively meant I won't be going this year unless me and a couple of mates buy on general release. I have a couple of friends that bought their's tonight, since there would have been 5 of us going they had to book as a group of two and I was going to be booking as a group of 3.

However PayPal locked my account at some point, so now I have to go through the whole process again of getting the small account deposits. After that takes 3 days or so I've found out that my PayPal account as a credit limit on it so I would have to apply to get that increased in order to buy the three packages, which I am told takes a further 7-10 days.

So realistically speaking it will take me at least a fortnight to ATTEMPT to buy these packages, with no guarantee there will be any left, as there appears to not be that many, judging upon the allocation of all Raw tickets being within 5 rows, the relatively small number of rooms at the Marriott, and due to both the Gold and Silver packages being in the same hotel.

I highly doubt I'll end up getting a package now, or even going for that matter. I really want to complain to WWE about the lack of payment options, but i'm sure that would fall on deaf ears.

Based on their track record of visiting Atlanta for tv tapings in the past few years, they nearly always visit Tennessee for the other tv taping, either Memphis, Nashville or Knoxville.

Either way, all of them are a good 4 or 5 hour drive from Atlanta, so it looks like going to the post-Smackdown tapings is going to be very difficult.

Just checked now, and for the Silver packages, the first 5 rows ringside for the Raw taping are now all gone, replaced with 'seats in the level 100 tier seats', which actually isn't that bad as far as getting a view of everything.

How do you guys afford these things?! I was thinking the other day that I'd like to go over for a Wrestlemania but that'll probably be in ten years or something...and I'm 24 now! Seriously...I want your jobs! :laugh:

It definitely is a life time experience like.

Once you get hooked though, you want to go all the time which just isn't affordable to do because of how close packages go on sale.

Mania 11 was my first, but, I was just a kid then & that was all arranged & done with an Uncle.

Mania 20 would be the next Mania I attended which was a Birthday Present off my Dad.

Mania 24, 25 & 26 were all done with WWE Packages paid for by myself. Just did Gold for 24 to start with, but did 25 & 26 on Platinum.

Would have been doing 27 on Platinum, but, since WWE haven't made it easy to get packages this year by choosing to use PayPal & PayPal being uber gayness & shoddyness of a company, I'm still awaiting to order a Platinum package if any last, which I doubt, so, looks like this could be the first Mania I may have to arrange bying things seperately come November.

I'm so annoyed that you have to do it through PayPal. It has effectively meant I won't be going this year unless me and a couple of mates buy on general release. I have a couple of friends that bought their's tonight, since there would have been 5 of us going they had to book as a group of two and I was going to be booking as a group of 3.

However PayPal locked my account at some point, so now I have to go through the whole process again of getting the small account deposits. After that takes 3 days or so I've found out that my PayPal account as a credit limit on it so I would have to apply to get that increased in order to buy the three packages, which I am told takes a further 7-10 days.

So realistically speaking it will take me at least a fortnight to ATTEMPT to buy these packages, with no guarantee there will be any left, as there appears to not be that many, judging upon the allocation of all Raw tickets being within 5 rows, the relatively small number of rooms at the Marriott, and due to both the Gold and Silver packages being in the same hotel.

I highly doubt I'll end up getting a package now, or even going for that matter. I really want to complain to WWE about the lack of payment options, but i'm sure that would fall on deaf ears.

That's what my Dad is still waiting for on his PayPal account, those stupid deposit things.

However, once you get those mate, should you get them in time, that will automatically lift your spending / credit limit, it's not a seperate thing, it's what gets increased once you put in the amounts.

Thing is, PayPal said on my Dad's account they paid it in on the 12th or 13th, yet, his bank statement is still awaiting them to show slowing down my process of ordering.

I would love to complain to WWE about the lack of payment options too & contrary to what some may believe, not everybody may have a PayPal account, so they should have had Credit Card options & the old Printing Form, Filling it in & Faxing method they used to use which I used for 24 & 25 & that was a rather nifty, fast little service doing it that way.

Well, just got the Dad's PayPal account re-verified this morning & Platinum package ordered.

Bit Pissed off WWE decided to use PayPal though & Pissed off my Dad had to re-verify his account as now it seems all the within first 5 Row RAW Tickets have gone on every package & all are now being offered with the 100 Level section Tickets!

So, Thanks WWE & PayPal.

So, I'll probably just do as I always do & buy better RAW Seats on ebay & sell the WWE given ones on.

Archived