WrestleMania XXVII packages

WeeAl

• Paid Members

Packages for next year's WrestleMania are set to go on sale on the 12th of July, at 3pm Eastern time I believe.

From reading the description it seems that a ticket for Monday Night Raw may well be included in place of the Morning Madness session, which is a good substitute in my opinion.

However there aren't any prices mentioned as yet.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't bother with a travel package for Mania, and still had a blast. I didn't feel the need for an ultra expensive seat, so was sat about 3/4 of the way back, but was exactly on where the 50yd line would've been for football in the stadium, so for 40 dollars I thought it was a pretty damn good seat. I did Axxess on a whim when I got to Phoenix, and stayed in a crap but awesome Super 8 motel miles from anywhere where I met loads of like minded wrestling fans and had a great time drinking and eating junk food with them post mania. Went to Raw the next night and got upgraded from 3rd row from back to 5th row by a woman from WWE who heard my accent as a 'thank you for travelling all this way and supporting us this weekend'. I'd highly recommend doing it in the more organic fashion. You'll feel like you're more in control of your trip.

I didn't bother with a travel package for Mania, and still had a blast. I didn't feel the need for an ultra expensive seat, so was sat about 3/4 of the way back, but was exactly on where the 50yd line would've been for football in the stadium, so for 40 dollars I thought it was a pretty damn good seat. I did Axxess on a whim when I got to Phoenix, and stayed in a crap but awesome Super 8 motel miles from anywhere where I met loads of like minded wrestling fans and had a great time drinking and eating junk food with them post mania. Went to Raw the next night and got upgraded from 3rd row from back to 5th row by a woman from WWE who heard my accent as a 'thank you for travelling all this way and supporting us this weekend'. I'd highly recommend doing it in the more organic fashion. You'll feel like you're more in control of your trip.

Just out of curiousity, how much did the whole trip cost you? As a wrestling fan its a dream to go to Mania, just wondering per person what sort of costs would need to be considered looking at the trip realistically.

I'm looking at going to Mania for the first time next year. I wanna do the HOF, Raw, Mania (obv) Axxess and prob ROH/DG whatever's in town. I am happy to get the cheapest tickets going for Mania, although depending on the prices I might be willing to spend a bit more. I also don't want to be staying in a waaay expensive hotel. Would people recommend the travel package or doing it all seperately? I'd prefer not to do the travel package as to spread about all the costs over a longer period of time, but are the travel packages worth it for all the hassle it saves?

Ill be aiming to book a silver travel package next week aslong as there not to exspensive. Originally I was gonna go thursday and skip raw but now ill fly Friday and come back Tuesday and catch as much Axxess as I can, HOF, WM & Raw.

I just like the fact that once the package is booked I havent got to sod about and try and get tickets for all the events, once its booked-its booked.

Where is the cheapest anyone as seen flights for Atlanta, at best ive seen them for

I did two WrestleMania packages 19 and 20 both were great but I do think its cheaper to do it your self. You don't really get much for the money apart from knowing that everything is booked. Every year a five star hotel in the area always does a knock down cheap weekend deal just for fans. I think they should make the packages better by adding more exclusive extras for package holders.

Yeah I thought so but was just double checking on here. Is there any indication of what hotel will be used for the fans heading over or do you think they will do the same like Phoenix depending on what package you get, you get spread out?

any more word on these yet? I am estatic Ive just got word of a bonus from my work which basically covers the cost of this trip. Unfortunately due to short notice and another mate falling out of love with wrestling though Im going to be going on my own. How many of you lot go on your own?

Also with flights, any recommended airlines and normally how far do you have to book them in advance?

Archived