WrestleMania XXVII packages

WeeAl

Ah good stuff, hopefully I can get booking them tomorrow sometime then. If everything goes according to plan that is.

Do you know what it is, if it wasn't for those deposits being needed would have had them ordered Monday.

They apparenlty paid them in Tuesday & it seemed like an atternity for them to come through, but, they were in his account this morning.

I tried to cheat the system putting in the amounts before hand as usually it's either 6p & 2p or 4p & 2p, so tried those last night & got warned I had one more attempt left so had to wait it out.

Ended up being 17p & 7p.

Bit of a Piss Fart about really it was.

If you've had your deposits through though mate, you'll be fine & able to order straight away no problems at all.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much are flights on average?

Anyone have an idea aswell when the packages usually sell out? Doubt i'll be able to afford it this year but it seems like a good shout for next year.

• 2 months later...

This is in need of a wee bump, few questions:

When/where do the tickets go on sale? I have read on various sites that it's the 13th of next month.

I take it the packages are now sold out, as the links on the WWE site are gubbed

Will it be easy enough to get tickets? Almost close to booking a flight and hotel with Thomas Cook so I can pay it up. I want to go to ROH on the Friday, Hall of Fame on the Saturday, Mania then RAW. Who else is going?

I got my tickets to ROH. That's all I've done so far.

I was gonna wait until I've got Mania tickets before booking flights - just in case. It's not like it's gonna sell out straight away or anything, so would I be better off booking flights/hotel now? Where's a good place to do that?

When do tickets for HOF and post Mania Raw go on sale usually?

This is in need of a wee bump, few questions:

When/where do the tickets go on sale? I have read on various sites that it's the 13th of next month.

I take it the packages are now sold out, as the links on the WWE site are gubbed

Will it be easy enough to get tickets? Almost close to booking a flight and hotel with Thomas Cook so I can pay it up. I want to go to ROH on the Friday, Hall of Fame on the Saturday, Mania then RAW. Who else is going?

The packages were only advertised as being on sale until October. The platinum and silver sold old out a while back, so I think it was only gold packages left at the end (I think this was floor seating, but not in the immediate ringside area.

• 1 month later...

yeah its FRIENDS.

also

If you want to take advantage of tomorrow's WrestleMania Internet pre-sale you can also use this password: WM27GA

The pre-sale starts at 10 a.m. at www.ticketmaster.com/wwe.

what time is that in the uk?

Archived