WrestleMania XXVII packages

WeeAl

WWE Axxess Atlanta 2011 presale password code is AXXESS.

Written out like that so hopefully this shows up on a search engine for people looking for a code. I couldn't find one so i just used last years and it worked.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive just got the following email about these VIP ticket sessions that are available, but not included with the package.

General Admission - $35*

VIP - $75* - Includes a special VIP Meet & Greet with Autograph Signing, and more!

VIP Schedule

Thursday, March 31

8:00 - 10 p.m.: Meet WWE Superstar Randy Orton

Friday, April 1

6:30 - 8:30 p.m.: Meet WWE Superstar John Cena

8:30 - 10:00 p.m.: Meet WWE Superstar Edge

Saturday, April 2

Session 1 (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.): Meet WWE Superstar Triple H

Session 2 (1:10 - 3:00 p.m.): Meet WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio

Session 2 (3:10 - 5:00 p.m.): Meet WWE Superstar The Undertaker

Sunday, April 3

Session 1 (8:30 - 10:30 a.m.): Meet WWE Superstar The Miz with Alex Riley

Session 1 (10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.): Meet 2011 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Shawn Michaels

Talent subject to change.

*Does not include fees or taxes

Children 3 years and younger - FREE

WrestleMania Axxess Session Schedule

Thursday, March 31: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Friday, April 1: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 2: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 2: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 2: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Sunday, April 3: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Sunday, April 3: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Does this mean the superstars doing VIP sessions wont be around to meet at any other time? If thats the case ill try and get a VIP ticket to meet HBK on sunday afternoon

From previous years experience, the wrestlers mentioned for the sessions aren't there for autograph signings, they're the 'feature' of that particular session, usually doing a Q & A in the ring.

If you have a VIP ticket, you can get nearer the front than a normal ticket, so may be able to get an autograph as they enter or leave.

The last two years I've been I've landed for Randy Orton both times, and he's been very entertaining.

The wrestlers who do the signings are more the midcarders, the queues are massive and I don't think that you get any VIP priveledges.

Last year the only ones I bothered with were on the Saturday night (Hall Of Fame was in the afternoon because of the time difference) and they were really scraping the barrel, so the queues were none existent.

Yes, my WrestleMania 26 program is signed by none others than Heath Slater, Michael Tarver (bearing in mind that NXT was still in its infancy at this point) and Trent Barretta and Caylen Croft. That'll should fetch a few quid on ebay.....

Don't get me wrong mate, I've never had a VIP ticket so I don't know for sure.

However, from what I've gathered in the past they get you - priority entry into axxess, - 'queue jumping' priveledges at the exhibits, but not the signings, - 'ringside' views at the ring, and the way folks were clamouring for autographs, it didn't look like they'd been granted any personal meet and greets.

Judging by this phrase on the official blurb - "VIP - $75* - Includes a special VIP Meet & Greet with Autograph Signing, and more!" - it's pretty obvious that you get to meet the designated wrestler for each session.

Archived