WrestleMania XXVII packages

WeeAl

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know when travel package holders usually find out what seats they have got? Do I have to wait until I recieve the itenary next year? :( I hope not

Also Ive noted that it says someone has to be available to sign for your package when it arrives, there is simply no way anyone will be at my address during the week unless I get told in advance when it will arrive. Is it like most things and you can collect it or re deliver? Just wondering if anyone knows from previous experience and what courier/postal service they use.

How do you lads afford this sorta trip?

Marry a woman who is well paid.

I got 137. After 7 retries for tickets in that price bracket I didn't have the balls to keep refreshing for fear of losing something close to the dream of 135/136.

I had 5 browser windows open and retried a couple of times in each. I got 139, 131, 106, then got 101 about 10 times in a row. Once 132 showed up thereafter I decided to just take it and run.

Last year I missed the original sale altogether so got my tickets via http://www.ticketsnow.com/ Twice the face value but cracking seats!

This also appears to be the only avenue of assuring 6 seats together, seeing as official channels limit you to 4 tickets. It is possible to get two orders of tickets in and have them adjacent to each other, but it would take some refreshing and some luck to manage it.

• 3 weeks later...

Came across this and thought I would post it. It's a 3D seating chart view of where you're sitting in the Georgia Dome. If you imagine the logo in the middle of the pitch is where the ring will be.

Only any good to people sitting in the stands but I am very happy with my seats in block 136, row 23. Couldn't of asked for better for the money paid.

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/georgia_state_...DB_OEM_ID=12700

Came across this and thought I would post it. It's a 3D seating chart view of where you're sitting in the Georgia Dome. If you imagine the logo in the middle of the pitch is where the ring will be.

Only any good to people sitting in the stands but I am very happy with my seats in block 136, row 23. Couldn't of asked for better for the money paid.

That's a fantastic seat, not surprised you're pleased with that.

I wonder if it will work for those in floor seating though.

That's a fantastic seat, not surprised you're pleased with that.

I wonder if it will work for those in floor seating though.

No good for people with floor seats. It's really for American football games.

You going to Wrestlemania mate?

• Paid Members

I can't wait for 'Mania again, we're turning it into a full holiday and going to Orlando for two weeks beforehand, but I'm possibly looking forward to the Hall Of Fame most. I'd imagine the 'Mania card will be a bit of a let down with the current talent situation, but the Hall Of Fame is always tons of fun. Can't wait to find out what my seats are like.

I can't wait for 'Mania again, we're turning it into a full holiday and going to Orlando for two weeks beforehand, but I'm possibly looking forward to the Hall Of Fame most. I'd imagine the 'Mania card will be a bit of a let down with the current talent situation, but the Hall Of Fame is always tons of fun. Can't wait to find out what my seats are like.

I'm in the same boat mate - are you flying from Orlando to Atlanta? We're going with Delta for that leg of 'the tour', as it seems to be the only airline offering direct flights - was only after booked someone in wrestling told me they're called Delta as "don't expect luggage to arrive" :confused: lol

I'm in the same boat mate - are you flying from Orlando to Atlanta? We're going with Delta for that leg of 'the tour', as it seems to be the only airline offering direct flights - was only after booked someone in wrestling told me they're called Delta as "don't expect luggage to arrive" :confused: lol

Was planning on going to Florida after Mania but can only get a week off.

I think this Mania could be surprisely good. The youth movement has really spiked my interest recently and if giving the chance the new guys will want to showcase their talents on the big stage.

Archived