Download Festival

Flash

• Paid Members

yeh, last year it streamed on the official website.

quality was pretty good too (sound is perfect), me and my housemate took a tv out in the garden hooked it upto speakers and the laptop and had our own little download festival out in the sun, it was f'n awesome.

they didn't show everything though, i remember Marilyn Manson and most of the final day's acts weren't shown...for some kind of legal reasons.

Planning on doing the same next weekend.

• Paid Members

yeh, last year it streamed on the official website.

quality was pretty good too (sound is perfect), me and my housemate took a tv out in the garden hooked it upto speakers and the laptop and had our own little download festival out in the sun, it was f'n awesome.

they didn't show everything though, i remember Marilyn Manson and most of the final day's acts weren't shown...for some kind of legal reasons.

Planning on doing the same next weekend.

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

bringing up an old and shit thread here....

but does anyone know if the Download Festival is being streams on the website this weekend? last year they didn't do it at all, but was wondering if anyone's read/hear anything.

• Paid Members

They're not streaming it this year as apparently it ended up costing them loads when they did it in 2009. They've said there'll be 2 or 3 programmes on Sky Arts1 that'll show performances from over the weekend.

Re: Sky Arts....had a look at the listings and it appears Download is being shafted in favour of the IoW fest. Can't find any listing for a DL highlight show. Radio 1 are gonna be there so would assume something from them. Apart from that, nothing until Scuzz, Kerrang and Channel 4 sort their highlights out.

• Paid Members

A few details about the upcoming TV footage of the festival......

Download Website Clicky

Relive the loudest weekend of your life in full HD this July!

You missing Download? Yeah, us too. But fear ye not, faithful lover of the raaawk, as you will soon be able to relive some of the weekend on TV!

On July 9th and 10th, Sky Arts 1 HD will be broadcasting some of the performances from the Main Stage and Second Stage, filmed at this year

Archived