Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members
I would rather paul hartley in the holding midfielder role...

Fuck right off. The last thing Aberdeen needs is Paul Hartley getting injured on International duty. :angry:

Aye, otherwise you might start getting beat at home by Kilmarnock and stuff. :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I would rather paul hartley in the holding midfielder role...

Fuck right off. The last thing Aberdeen needs is Paul Hartley getting injured on International duty. :angry:

Aye, otherwise you might start getting beat at home by Kilmarnock and stuff. :)

OUCH! In fairness 6 points from 3 games and through to the next round of the cup is a better start than last season.

Although we did manage to beat your lot in a pre-season friendly! :p

soap, theres a reason that the bookies have lennon from 16/1 to 3/1 to be first manager sacked.... he was refreshing at first with honesty but when things arent going his way he gets all pissy and moany. His team are great when winning but lose a goal and ur fucked and implode. Motherwell they didnt even look like scoring and needed a VERY VERY soft penalty for the win. Youve not played the better teams yet in the league like dundee utd, hearts and hibs..those are ur tests. we'll see how The right hon. Neil Lennon deals with a few losses, cause to be honest, i think he will lose the fans quickly with his attitude

soap, theres a reason that the bookies have lennon from 16/1 to 3/1 to be first manager sacked.... he was refreshing at first with honesty but when things arent going his way he gets all pissy and moany. His team are great when winning but lose a goal and ur fucked and implode. Motherwell they didnt even look like scoring and needed a VERY VERY soft penalty for the win. Youve not played the better teams yet in the league like dundee utd, hearts and hibs..those are ur tests. we'll see how The right hon. Neil Lennon deals with a few losses, cause to be honest, i think he will lose the fans quickly with his attitude

Fucking hell, you're a bigoted cunt. Even David, the Motherwell fan, has admitted it was a clear fucking penalty. You are actually as of now going to be the first ever person I've put onto ignore on a forum. I echo the post aboves sentiments.

EDIT: Just made a cunt of myself, wheres the ignore button? :laugh:

I hate you DoctorWho.

Geronimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

on a serious note, come on guys..is just football banter, im a big rangers fan... i do see things through blue coloured specs at times, but theres guys on here just as bad if not worse about celtic, if u cant take a laugh and a bit of back and forward then feel free to ignore, bit fucking stupid though. Quite enjoy the scottish football chat in here

I've never seen such relentless stupidity from a fan on this thread in the last few seasons. It's either that or a gimmick poster.

As for my own team, it's strange that it took untill about a day before the transfer window closed for Alan Moore to decide we needed a striker. After watching them, he should have known way before then, but hey ho, now we have to play a still not match fit Kevin Kelbie up front with eternal loser Brian Graham. Where's the likes of Iain Russell and Brian Wake when you need them. :(

soap, theres a reason that the bookies have lennon from 16/1 to 3/1 to be first manager sacked.... he was refreshing at first with honesty but when things arent going his way he gets all pissy and moany.

Those are the same bookies that have Celtic as odds on favourites for the title.

ofcourse celtic are odds on... at this stage they should be favourites considering the money they have spent, size of squad and lack of euro football. Compared to rangers hardly spending, with exception of Jelavic, small squad which will be wafer thin once injuries, and suspensions rack up with the 4 competitions we are having to field teams in

lol...aint watched heroes for a couple years...

its just my opinion... may be strong opinions but we'll find out wether am right or wrong in the fullness of time, so i dont know why u get so worked up when im only giving an opinion, cause in the end, i could very well be wrong, but could also be right

soap, theres a reason that the bookies have lennon from 16/1 to 3/1 to be first manager sacked.... he was refreshing at first with honesty but when things arent going his way he gets all pissy and moany.

Those are the same bookies that have Celtic as odds on favourites for the title.

ofcourse celtic are odds on... at this stage they should be favourites considering the money they have spent.

They actually made a

Archived