Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone mentioned Ryan Kennedy a few pages back and the fact he was at Shettleston Juniors. Currently playing at centre half for Stranraer against Berwick.

If he's away then Shettleston are pretty short at the back. The guys Rosco is alright but I suspect that's because he usually has Kennedy beside him. They signed Ally McMillan (ex Clyde, Partick Thistle + several other senior teams) a couple of months back and he's barely played. Not sure who the other centre back was against Dunipace two weeks ago but he wasn't really tested much as Dunipace were woeful.

In fact, that whole game was so bad I left after 50 minutes and went to watch a West of Scotland 21's game down the road at the 3G complex.

Someone mentioned Ryan Kennedy a few pages back and the fact he was at Shettleston Juniors. Currently playing at centre half for Stranraer against Berwick.

If he's away then Shettleston are pretty short at the back. The guys Rosco is alright but I suspect that's because he usually has Kennedy beside him. They signed Ally McMillan (ex Clyde, Partick Thistle + several other senior teams) a couple of months back and he's barely played. Not sure who the other centre back was against Dunipace two weeks ago but he wasn't really tested much as Dunipace were woeful.

In fact, that whole game was so bad I left after 50 minutes and went to watch a West of Scotland 21's game down the road at the 3G complex.

Joined until the end of the season. Hooked off last night as Stranraer pushed for an equaliser, but apparently did ok.

• Paid Members

You at the Dunipace game then? We probably saw each other. There were about 50 people there.

Dunipace should have won that game by a couple due to the number of times they were clean through and fluffed the shot.

You at the Dunipace game then? We probably saw each other. There were about 50 people there.

Dunipace should have won that game by a couple due to the number of times they were clean through and fluffed the shot.

50's pushing it mate. I was standing down the front of the shelter just to the left of the Shettleston dugout.

• Paid Members
50's pushing it mate. I was standing down the front of the shelter just to the left of the Shettleston dugout.

Yeah, now that I think about it. I'd say there were 20 -25 people there.

Now for a question for you. Do you know who that bald guy is with the Shettleston Juniors black jacket on in the dugout? I got told to "fuck off" for taking a quick picture of the stadium OUTSIDE the property a few months ago, nobody was in the street too. He was nice as pie with me last Saturday for some reason. He was wanting to show me the teams memorabilia in the Social Club. I declined.

Now for a question for you. Do you know who that bald guy is with the Shettleston Juniors black jacket on in the dugout? I got told to "fuck off" for taking a quick picture of the stadium OUTSIDE the property a few months ago, nobody was in the street too. He was nice as pie with me last Saturday for some reason. He was wanting to show me the teams memorabilia in the Social Club for some reason. I declined.

The owner of the social club is the only bald guy I can think of over there. I stay quite literally across the road. The big man that's been mentioned at the back, Ross, he's a good mate of mine. Worked with him for two years and go out quite often. I don't think he's solid because of Ryan Kennedy being beside him, Ross is a good defender on his own.

Now for a question for you. Do you know who that bald guy is with the Shettleston Juniors black jacket on in the dugout? I got told to "fuck off" for taking a quick picture of the stadium OUTSIDE the property a few months ago, nobody was in the street too. He was nice as pie with me last Saturday for some reason. He was wanting to show me the teams memorabilia in the Social Club for some reason. I declined.

The owner of the social club is the only bald guy I can think of over there. I stay quite literally across the road. The big man that's been mentioned at the back, Ross, he's a good mate of mine. Worked with him for two years and go out quite often. I don't think he's solid because of Ryan Kennedy being beside him, Ross is a good defender on his own.

Sounds like Hugh Kelly, owner/manager of Shettleston Juniors team/social club.

FUM, fair enough, just different opinions I suppose. With Kennedy gone he should be back in the starting XI I reckon.

Archived