THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
im after buying wrestlemania on box office, was just wondering if u can sky+ the event?

Really!!!!!!!!!!

Ask your fucking questions fucking here

Fucking yeah, you fucking fuck.

Fucking, fuck alright fuck yeah fucker, fucking fuck up.

I think I may have gone a tiny bit over the top with the fuck. In fairness though I tried to help him out the other day by pointing him in the right direction so I feel it was justified.

• Paid Members
You're a regular fucking Samaritan, Crawling "Fred" West.

If I was fucking indeed Fred West I would be suffering from the effects of fucking death and unable to post. Maybe I am Rose, want to come down to my basment to find out, fucker? ;)

Edited by crawlingwest

im after buying wrestlemania on box office, was just wondering if u can sky+ the event?

Really!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that the wrong place as well? Should it not be in the on topic questions thread, as it is wrestling? Thats where all of the other talk of the PPV being on Sky and Virgin has been.

• Paid Members

Really!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that the wrong place as well? Should it not be in the on topic questions thread, as it is wrestling? Thats where all of the other talk of the PPV being on Sky and Virgin has been.

Good fucking point, really though anywhere but here and not having its own thread would do. Flash came in here about a week ago and asked another question and was pointed in the right direction. This question related to the capabilities of being able to sky plus Wrestlemania it would have fitted into any of the ask a questions thread and most defiantly not here

• Paid Members
Are there any other ways to become a paid member than via Pay-Pal? I'd rather just stick a tenner in an envelope. I don't rate PP and I'd rather not have to set up an account with them.

You can send me a tenner and I'll paypal Moo the money. I've done it for a couple of members in the past. I'm not being responsible if your tenner goes missing though.

Are there any other ways to become a paid member than via Pay-Pal? I'd rather just stick a tenner in an envelope. I don't rate PP and I'd rather not have to set up an account with them.

You can send me a tenner and I'll paypal Moo the money. I've done it for a couple of members in the past. I'm not being responsible if your tenner goes missing though.

Okay, brilliant. Just PM me the details if that's ok :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I can't believe that worked. Rick will be telling you he's a wallet inspector next.

I can't believe that worked. Rick will be telling you he's a wallet inspector next.

It's worth the risk, damn it! Besides, I obviously need an address to send it to and it's only a tenner; it's not like he's said leave a ten pound note inside a briefcase behind the water fountain at 18:45 and to make sure that nobody's watching.

My wallet's legit, I promise. I'll send that with some cash in just so I know he can afford to post it back after the inspection. The pin number for each of my bank cards is 8462. I'll leave a blank cheque in there too if it's easier for you?