THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Moderators
He didn't post a picture. Hence my original enquiry, as if he HAD done I'd have thought the suspension fair enough, particularly if he'd already had warnings (credit: Neil 2011). But saying "I bet your g/f is 4/10", whilst childish, is pretty small beer. I happen to agree with Ian that Neil's bullying of Dillkid is far worse.

Perhaps the admins should edit the rules again to retrospectively reflect the actions of the mods? Or perhaps a quiet word in the ears of certain new mods who are, as often happens, getting a bit trigger-happy?

Your martyr act for Dillkid is painfully transparent for all to see. If you find this totalitarian ruled forum so awful you, and others, are free not to post here anymore.

• Moderators
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have read the FAQ's and still cant get my avatar to work. I typed the address of the pic from google images and it wouldnt work. I then posted the pic and put it to avatar size on Image Shack and tried to put the link in but still I got an error message. Any ideas? Thanks

What was the error message?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have read the FAQ's and still cant get my avatar to work. I typed the address of the pic from google images and it wouldnt work. I then posted the pic and put it to avatar size on Image Shack and tried to put the link in but still I got an error message. Any ideas? Thanks

The one I tried to put direct from imageshack was: Sorry, that is not a valid file extension

and the one direct from google images: Sorry, but the URL you entered for your avatar was incorrectly formatted or the link is not valid

• Moderators

The one I tried to put direct from imageshack was: Sorry, that is not a valid file extension

and the one direct from google images: Sorry, but the URL you entered for your avatar was incorrectly formatted or the link is not valid

Post the links here. I suspect they end in .html or something like that. They have to be direct links to the image.

Post the links here. I suspect they end in .html or something like that. They have to be direct links to the image.

This is the one from Image Shack: http://img822.imageshack.us/i/31q8.jpg/

• Paid Members
He didn't post a picture. Hence my original enquiry, as if he HAD done I'd have thought the suspension fair enough, particularly if he'd already had warnings (credit: Neil 2011). But saying "I bet your g/f is 4/10", whilst childish, is pretty small beer. I happen to agree with Ian that Neil's bullying of Dillkid is far worse.

Perhaps the admins should edit the rules again to retrospectively reflect the actions of the mods? Or perhaps a quiet word in the ears of certain new mods who are, as often happens, getting a bit trigger-happy?

I predicted that tiger_rick would be a Nazi mod and it's pretty much been proved to be the case. I reckon even Carbomb would have made a better mod.

Why did Dillkid actually get banned in the first place? Was it just for being a general irritant? I don't remember him doing anything particularly dastardly. Probably another overreaction....

Your martyr act for Dillkid is painfully transparent for all to see. If you find this totalitarian ruled forum so awful you, and others, are free not to post here anymore.

You know what's really sad? You were a really good poster and mod right up till the time you got the admin rights. I was really happy when Moo passed the torch as it were, as I thought you were the perfect choice.

But since then you've developed a "them and us" mentality that's really spoilt the fun around here at times, and this place is just meant to be a bit of fun.

It's an almost perfect analogy of the Stanford Prison Experiment in fact, where they took a group and randomly divided them into prisoners and guards. Those assigned as guards quickly developed harsh authoritarian attitudes to the "prisoners" to the extent that they physically abused them.

The irony is, that you've ended up making the UKFF experience less pleasant for yourself more than anyone. I just come on here to talk shit about wrestling and debate issues of the day, muck around generally, and in the process have met plenty of like-minded and solid individuals. You seem to spend your days trying to think of pithy one-liners before closing a thread you don't like.

Factions feuding on wrestling forums are as natural and night and day, but I don't think you're enjoying it as much as we are....

Edited by Loki