CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

According to results that i have seen for Trios night 1, Sean Waltman had shaved his beard off and gone full-on "1-2-3 kid", with the entrance music and everything.

I'll leave the results out, (as spoiler tags wont work for me when im at work!), but it sounds epic! If anybody can get pictures up, that would be ace!

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

1.The Osirian Portal vs. 3.OLE

Osirian Sacrament on Shane Matthews at 18:12 lets the Portal advance to the next round

2.F.I.S.T. vs. Team Australia

Johnny Gargano pins Tama Williams at 11:13 allowing FIST to move on to tomorrow

3.BDK vs. Da Soul Touchaz

Jakob pins Acid Jazz after outside interference from Tursas at 11:23 letting the BDK get the duke

4.The Amazing Red & the Maximos vs.Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & Manami Toyota

'68 Comeback Special by Quack followed by a big elbow drop off the top by Jigsaw on Will Maximo at 10:11 for the victory

Intermission

5.Team Dragon Gate vs. The Spectral Envoy

Super Shisa with the Yoshitonic on Frightmare at 14:34 to give Team Dragon Gate the win

6.Team Osaka Pro vs. The Throwbacks

Ultimo Spider Jr. rolls up Matt Classic at 17:04 with a Magistral Cradle for a Team Osaka Pro win

7.The Dark Army vs. The Colony

At 16:32, the Ant Hill flattens Obariyon as Fire Ant leads the Colony to the next round

8.Michinoku Pro vs. Team Minnesota

Time of the fall 22:51, after a huge senton by Dick Togo on Darin Corbin, Michinoku Pro is the final team to advance

Night 1 KOT Results.

KOT 123 Kid

Kizarny at the 8:15-ish mark of their big King of Trios preshow for mentioning that "playing on the good or the bad side of bi-polar has its benefits", then tugging on his tie and tightening it up. Classy guy, that Sinn Bodhi! It's so obvious that the guy was trying to get heat from the crowd, too. Just fucking tasteless.

I hope the guy gets fired for this.

Kizarny at the 8:15-ish mark of their big King of Trios preshow for mentioning that "playing on the good or the bad side of bi-polar has its benefits", then tugging on his tie and tightening it up. Classy guy, that Sinn Bodhi! It's so obvious that the guy was trying to get heat from the crowd, too. Just fucking tasteless.

I hope the guy gets fired for this.

Watching said footage, it does not seem like a shot at Larry Sweeney at all just a crazy guy pointing out he's unpredictable and crazy, but it will be interesting to see what happens in the aftermath of the show, if the fans took it the wrong way maybe Chikara bosses did too or maybe not.

• Paid Members
Night 1 KOT Results.

KOT 123 Kid

That might be the best thing I've seen in the last 18 months. That outfit was always his best.

As for the Kizarny thing: he's obviously thought that comment would get him in the news and get himself over by using that comment. Its not the first time stuff like that has happened and it wont be the last. Really shit thing to do to be fair. If thats all you have in your locker to stand out from the crowd, its no wonder he's been around for about 15 years and hasnt held a job down in any promotion.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

~Night 2 Results~

1.Archibald Peck vs. Colt Cabana

A baton shot followed by a diving headbutt at 9:13 allows Archibald Peck his first victory

2.F.I.S.T. vs. Osaka Pro

Time of the fall,19:15, Taylor rolls up Spider as FIST moves onto the semi finals

3.RDV #1-Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Pinkie Sanchez vs. El Generico vs. Marshe Rockett

At 13:19, Marshe Rockett has been eliminated by Pinkie and some help from Sabato.

Springboard seated splash at 15:59 by Pinkie send Zach Sabre Jr. packing from RDV

El Generico with the Turnbuckle Brainbuster on Pinkie in 20:47 to advance to the RDV finals tomorrow

4.The Osirian Portal vs. Team Dragon Gate

At 21:08, a 450 splash by Amasis on Super Shisha allows the Portal to join FIST in the semifinals

5.Arik Cannon vs. Eddie Kingston

At 7:12, the Sliding D fells Arik Cannon as Eddie Kingston survived a war

6.The BDK vs. The Colony

Interference by Tursas averted by being body slammed by Green Ant, Jakob gives it up in the Torture Rack at 13:05 giving the Colony the win

7.Obariyon vs. Frightmare vs. the 1-2-3 Kid vs. the Amazing Red

Obariyon with the leaping DDT eliminates the Amazing Red from RDV

Kneecolepsy by Frightmare sends Obariyon from the the match, only the 1-2-3 Kid remains

Super X-Factor on Frightmare at 16:29 makes the RDV finals tomorrow El Generico vs. the 1-2-3 Kid

8.Mike Quackenbush, Manami Toyota & Jigsaw vs. Michinoku Pro

21:28 is the time of the fall and a Great Sasuke powerbomb on Quack makes Michinoku Pro the final team in the semifinals

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived