F1 2011/ Motor Racing Thread

patiirc

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does seem to have been in fashion with hipsters for the last couple of years now - but the whole rolled up trousers and deck shoes thing really is terrible. Hamilton almost gets away with the whole French Riviera thing because he probably could have a house or yacht there if he wanted, and doesn't completely look like an extra from Nathan Barley.

Fashion's not my strong point to make a discussion apart from saying that whoever thought Hamilton looked good in those clothes was having a bit of a laugh. Maybe that's the "cool" look these days, but it's definitely not the look for me!

Some more serious news as Robert Kubica has had a fall on ice and injured his leg/ankle in some way. Once again though, there are dozens of stories ranging from no injury at all to a broken leg to a sprained ankle. If there is another injury to that leg, that's another setback for him Poor guy just can't get any good luck at the moment, so all the best to him for the latest injury. I really hope that we see him back in F1, and with the rumours floating around that he was potentially going to test a Ferrari at some point this year, it would have been great to see him as a team mate for Alonso in 2013.

Like I say, I hope we see him back in F1. He's still got a lot to offer in the sport, and a man that talented deserves more than 1 victory to his name.

Archived