Funniest Moment(s) of the Decade

tiger_rick

Funniest Moment(s) of the Decade?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Ten years worth of funny stuff and we couldn't even get ten things nomionated?

I didn't nominate myself, but I still find that pretty queer.

Had I nominated I would have gone for Lex Luger's Superbrawl Saturday promo, and subsequently voted for it. From the available choices I picked Austin, Angle & McMahon.

• Paid Members
Ten years worth of funny stuff and we couldn't even get ten things nomionated?

It doesn't work like that. If there's less than 10 in the poll, it's because the next however many things all tied for the number of votes. So if the 8th thing got 3 nominations, you might then have 4 things with 2 nominations. You can't just pick which ones make the list, so I just post the top 8.

Paparazzi Productions, and I include in that all the Nash X Division clinics and competitions. It was genuinely funny in an unforced, unscripted way, and that's rare in wrestling.

"Team ECK" represent the apex of wrestling-related comedy.

Couldn't agree more. It got my vote. In fact, I'd say the brilliant Angle/Austin/Vince segments are a nice impersonation of them, with most of the humour centred around nerdiness and dramatic irony. Especially when Team ECK are with Foley, because the authority figure gave it greater depth too. Raw was all ace then anyway, but when Santino had that amazing comedy run from 07-08, his segments reminded me of how much a few minutes of good comedy could totally steal the entire broadcast.

Edited by NEWM