Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

WCW Nitro 10th April 2000

WCW Spring Stampede 2000

WWF Royal Rumble 2000

WWF Backlash 2000

WWF Fully Loaded 2000

WWF/WCW/ECW Invasion 2001

WWF Raw July 9th 2001

ECW One Night Stand 2005

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

Sumerslam 2002,

Survivor series 2002,

ONS 05

WM 17, 21

Vengence 05(?) the HHH Vs Batista HIAC main event one

Posted

Of all the Decade Awards, this one is really tough because I thought there were some great events throughout. With WWE in particular in the last five years there have been tonnes of PPVs I thought were good regardless of what the rest of the product was like, although I think the ones from early part of the decade were even better. I've managed to narrow it down to 20 I enjoyed at the time, although I'm probably missing something really obvious.

 

1. ECW Guilty As Charged (09/01/2000)

2. WWF No Way Out 2000 (27/02/2000)

3. CMLL First Pay Per View (17/03/2000)

4. WCW Nitro

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...