DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

Can some please point me in the direction of some 'Horror Westerns'?

I recently watched 'The Burrowers', it's not great but the idea of scary shit going down in a Western really interests me.

Have there been any Zombie Westerns at all?

• Paid Members

I recently watched 'The Burrowers', it's not great but the idea of scary shit going down in a Western really interests me.

There are not many horror westerns, and even less that are any good. High Plains Drifter is as close as you will get, but it's not really a horror film.

Try Grim Prairie Tales, perhaps.

• Paid Members

There are not many horror westerns, and even less that are any good. High Plains Drifter is as close as you will get, but it's not really a horror film.

Again, thanks.

Got me thinking, why hasn't some blockbuster film company put a shit load of money behind a Zombie themed western and done it properly? Surely theres is a Market for something like this.

• Paid Members

Again, thanks.

Got me thinking, why hasn't some blockbuster film company put a shit load of money behind a Zombie themed western and done it properly? Surely theres is a Market for something like this.

I don't know, really. I think the zombie thing has been completely overdone now and they should move on to mummies instead.

That said, with the western still in a major slump, that might be the reason why they haven't gone ahead and combined the two in a major way.

• Paid Members

Again, thanks.

I don't know, really. I think the zombie thing has been completely overdone now and they should move on to mummies instead.

That said, with the western still in a major slump, that might be the reason why they haven't gone ahead and combined the two in a major way.

It's only now I'm starting to enjoy Westerns. I watched lots as a kid with my Dad but it's only now that I'm really starting to get into them. Got a few Eastwood boxsets to make my way through. On the subject on Zombies being overplayed, it's true, but there's something about nasty flesh eaters that intrigues me. I can't get enough of 'em.

A big budget Zombie western needs to happen.

Edit - Mummies? What do they even do?

Edited by Mr Stu

• Paid Members
Cowboys & Aliens flopping will means no major film company would take a punt on it though at the moment- shame as Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare shows how ace it could be.

This is exactly why I want to see something like this made. RDR did it so well.

• Paid Members

Billy The Kid vs Dracula