General politics discussion thread

David

Plaid Cymru wants Wales to be independent

These idiots are as bigoted as the BNP. this all boils down to the fact that they want to isolate Wales from England, and to hell with economic common sense or indeed the notion of a UNITED Kingdom.

I am Welsh. I am British. I don't expect to have to choose.

Morons.

No point letting it get to you it will never happen.

Plaid Cymru wants Wales to be independent

These idiots are as bigoted as the BNP. this all boils down to the fact that they want to isolate Wales from England, and to hell with economic common sense or indeed the notion of a UNITED Kingdom.

I am Welsh. I am British. I don't expect to have to choose.

Morons.

I don't see or recall Plaid Cymru calling for repatriation of certain people living in Wales depending on their beliefs or skin colour to another country? As far as I know, PC are simply a party that primarily seeks self-determination for Wales and from the report has determined that this would be best done by Wales being an independent country. Nothing that I see there much different to the SNP in Scotland, or the various tiny "Independent NI state" parties and groups that occasionally appear, not to mention Mebyon Kernow in Cornwall. They simply have a difference of opinion to yourself of the constitutional status-quo of the UK within a peaceful, democratic, parliamentary process. To compare PC to the BNP is pretty insulting.

Bah, you can prove anything with percentages.

He's pulling them out of his ass though lol

Good line "you can't bomb terrorism out of existence"

Soo, maybe let's bomb Muslims out of existence and see how that goes then? (and before anyone shits themselves I don't actually mean that obviously)