UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I've just finished watching GAEA Girls, a pretty fucking sweet documentary about trainees at GAEAs dojo, and watching one of the trainees get the shit smashed out of them, and called every name under the sun to boot, made me wonder: has a japanese trainee ever fought back/stood up for themselves? How did it work out for said trainee?

I've just finished watching GAEA Girls, a pretty fucking sweet documentary about trainees at GAEAs dojo, and watching one of the trainees get the shit smashed out of them, and called every name under the sun to boot, made me wonder: has a japanese trainee ever fought back/stood up for themselves? How did it work out for said trainee?

My guess would be no, never. It's just not in the Japanese mindset, plus those kids take such a brutal kicking when they're being trained normally, I imagine that anyone who tried to fight back would get mauled so badly they wouldn't be able to leave the dojo except in a fucking box.

• Paid Members

My guess would be no, never. It's just not in the Japanese mindset, plus those kids take such a brutal kicking when they're being trained normally, I imagine that anyone who tried to fight back would get mauled so badly they wouldn't be able to leave the dojo except in a fucking box.

Did the one getting kicked ever amount to anything in the business? Cheers!

Did the one getting kicked ever amount to anything in the business? Cheers!

Well, she debuted at the end of the film, and got the shit kicked out of her by Meiko Satomura, in front of her parents who cheered her on.....

Does anyone know where I can track down a copy of/the results of GAEA's Eternal Last Gong show?

If Google can't help you, PM PUNQ on here. He'll probably be able to give you star ratings for all the matches too.

Is there such thing as Deathmatch wrestling in the uk and do female uk wrestlers do them at all?

Have Death Matches happened in the UK? Very infrequently, but yes.

Only "Death Match show" I am aware of, however, was by Germany's WXW at the end of 96 at the Hippodrome in Colchester which involved Zack Sabre Jr, Ian Rotten, Mickie Knuckles, Steve Douglas, Bad Bones and others.

As for female death match workers in the UK? I'm pretty sure there are none.

• Paid Members
Is there such thing as Deathmatch wrestling in the uk and do female uk wrestlers do them at all?

Only "Death Match show" I am aware of, however, was by Germany's WXW at the end of 96 at the Hippodrome in Colchester which involved Zack Sabre Jr, Ian Rotten, Mickie Knuckles, Steve Douglas, Bad Bones and others.

I imagine the local media went nuts about that event. "BAN IT!!" etc.

• Paid Members

'96 at it had Zack on the show? What was he, 9? :duh:

'96 at it had Zack on the show? What was he, 9? :duh:

I assumed he meant 06...