UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

What's happened to Eden Black and JP Monroe?

Ain't seen or heard of either of 'em for ages!

Real life got in the way.

They're doing well and are in the midst of preparing for their marriage later this year. You'll struggle to find a nicer couple.

• Paid Members
Does anyone know where I can get some decent mods for WWF No Mercy? I keep seeing youtube videos of the like for people who've hacked emulators to turn the game into ROH vs. TNA, and other variations of that, but I can't find any links that work.

I think alot of the mods on youtube are playing it via pc emulation, using a program called Mugen or possibly even Fighter Maker, which is also really popular for putting Mortal Kombat characters on Street Fighter and vice versa etc.

They are doing it through a N64 emulator. Some intelligent guy has hacked into the "No Mercy" ROM, and changed it, or something. I really ain't sure about that, but it is through a N64 emulator. You used to see the whole kit, that they used, on various sites like PWTorrents.

Edited by bAzTNM

Anybody know what the very first WWF UK VHS release was? Thanks.

It was three tapes on the same day. I'm 99% sure it was WrestleMania's Greatest Matches (one each from 1-4), High Flyers and Hulk Hogan Real American.

It was indeed. In addition, Summerslam 88 was made available on or around the same time as a mail-order release...

Another "what happened to?"....Becky James?

She seemed to have such a bright future and I haven't hard of her appearing on shows for a while.

Same with Violet.

Becky James is still about, she's not been wrestling recently, but she's still kicking about. At the moment, she's applying to universities, so that's eating up a lot of her time.

As for Violet, she's repackaged herself and is going under the character of Jayne Beatrix Dunn - the bookworm geek who just happens to have a natural grappling gift. She comes to the ring with a shedload of science books like she's just come from the library, wrestles in an amateur-style singlet, has her hair in geeky pigtails and wears ear protectors. Think of Rachel Leigh Cook in She's All That, pre-makeover.

Edited by freaky_jason

• Paid Members

She seemed to have such a bright future and I haven't hard of her appearing on shows for a while.

Same with Violet.

Becky James is still about, she's not been wrestling recently, but she's still kicking about. At the moment, she's applying to universities, so that's eating up a lot of her time.

As for Violet, she's repackaged herself and is going under the character of Jayne Beatrix Dunn - the bookworm geek who just happens to have a natural grappling gift. She comes to the ring with a shedload of science books like she's just come from the library, wrestles in an amateur-style singlet, has her hair in geeky pigtails and wears ear protectors. Think of Rachel Leigh Cook in She's All That, pre-makeover.

That sounds absolutely brilliant. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A bit of an obscure one...

I think it was the Raw after the 1999 King of the Ring, the Corporate Ministry were in the ring cutting a promo, and in the weeks prior they had fallen out with The Big Bossman and kicked him out of the stable or something. He came down to the ring and teased attacking them - only to say something like "I love you guys" and they all hugged and he was back in the group.

Anyway, Bossman made his entrance to some really weird music. His video was the same, but, like I say, he had some weird music. He never had it before, nor after, and I don't think it was mentioned.

Does anyone know anything about that? Did the guys in the truck just push the wrong button or something...

Also, do they still show TNA on EuroSport?

CHEERS~!

• Paid Members
Also, do they still show TNA on EuroSport?

British Eurosport? No.

Didn't they show it for a while though? I have some vague memory of TNA being on Eurosprt with one of their commentators dubbed over the top of it, he was in total Kayfabe mode too.

They definately did, Joe.

I remember Eurosport were showing old stuff (It wasn't even a full programme, just random matches), and the Wrestling Channel was showing new stuff.

I also remember that commentator. :D

Same with Violet.

That sounds absolutely brilliant. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great stuff.

Glad to hear both are still involved in the British scene as I feel both are very talented young ladies.

****EDIT***

Just found this link to JBD's myspace page. Is that an awesome photo or what!?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=337438191

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
I also remember that commentator. :D

Ugh, that fucking commentator... :angry:

I'm actually glad Eurosport aren't showing it anymore if they'd have carried on dubbing the commentary.