UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Awards Moderator

My mate popped round at the weekend and dropped off a copy of the WCW Best of Nitro DVD. I never really got in to WCW until shortly before its demise, so wondered if this was worth a watch. Is it a fair account of the show's history or is there an element of WWE tinkering which doesn't give a decent portrayal of the show? Are the matches on it much cop?

Ta.

• Awards Moderator
If you've got it in your possession for free already, why not just give it a crack and judge for yourself? Then ask any questions related after?

Just saying.

Oh I know that. It's just that it may or may not give a fair reflection of what went on. I'm going to watch it, like, but I'd be interested to know if any significant events were missed off or if history was skewed in any way. As I say, I didn't really watch WCW so have no real knowledge of what went on to compare the DVD to.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

It's fine, Frankie. There's no real story to tell on it, other than the brief DDP talking points between the matches. There's some stuff I'd say shouldn't be on there, and some stuff I'd like to see missing from it, but overall it paints WCW in a positive fashion. Think of it as more a "highlights" set rather than a "definitive history".

Here's hoping it sold well, and we get a part 2 at some point!.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

As this is a question in assuming this is the place to put this...

i use photobucket to host the splash images for our various events. It seems this is a site that has been banned by the admin,

What image hosting sites are acceptable?

cheers

:blush: Reading this through again, I realize it is to do with this site. Here's the right thread, http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=119638...t=0&start=0.

Edited by ThePhenom

Any news floating around on the status of Skip Sheffield or Goldust? They've both been out of action for so long, either of them close to returning? Am a fan of Sheffield, so looking forward to seeing what he does when he's back.

Goldie is doing agent work while he heals, and Skip is still recovering from his 3rd ankle surgery and down in Florida.