UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Yes, The Undertaker did kidnap Teddy Long. I hoped he was use the line 'Where to now, Teddy?' but he didn't.

If I'm getting my timelines right, this storyline ran a few months before Bret Hart returned - I'm assuming the whole 'Long screws Undertaker' was to foreshadow that?

He used the "Buckle Up, Teddy..." line. It was incredibly stupid, what with all the purple smoke going through the back of the car. And is it me, or have they put the same From The Vault match on Smackdown over here for about a month now?

• Paid Members
1. Did some one in the UK use Chesney Hawkes as a theme or have I dreamt this.

Drew McIntyre / Galloway used this.

Edit - As did Johnny Storm later on I think.

Come on Jambo - as if you could forget Dave Kidney used it too!

A little help - I'm looking to get back into my Indy wrestling and was wondering if anyone can help with regards to locations for downloading ROH/PWG shows etc. I've used XWT and PWT in the past but to be honest I'm a shit seeder so my ratio usually does me in. Any torrent sites where I can download with the minimum of fuss?

Because I've never seen him wrestle thankfully.

Yes, The Undertaker did kidnap Teddy Long. I hoped he was use the line 'Where to now, Teddy?' but he didn't.

If I'm getting my timelines right, this storyline ran a few months before Bret Hart returned - I'm assuming the whole 'Long screws Undertaker' was to foreshadow that?

He used the "Buckle Up, Teddy..." line. It was incredibly stupid, what with all the purple smoke going through the back of the car. And is it me, or have they put the same From The Vault match on Smackdown over here for about a month now?

Yeah iv been saying that for weeks

• Paid Members

Many Thanks Jambo

I've never see Drew live on a uk show and can only ever recall Storm using Gloria Estefan so it's either Johnny and I've half blanked it or something I've watched on tape of drew.

thanks for the assistance.

Can you get Wresting Observer for the Kindle? Just got one for Christmas and I'm sure I've heard it mentioned on here, but all I can find are a few 2010 issues of F4W.

Any other Kindle wrestling books / newsletters anyone can recommend? I've got all the mainstream WWE books, I notice a Randy Savage bio on there, anyone know if that's any good?

Bit random but I seem to remember somebody posting a funny image of Teddy Long with the words "ORTON WINS LOL" written on it. Does anyone remember what thread it was in or could they post it here? I remember it made me chuckle. Thanks!