UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
How long has the WWE logo on the WWE title been fixed secure, ie not able to spin?

Quite some time now, It only span during the first few months of the cena win really. Both edge and RVD had it whilst it span, but i think it was either randy orton or triple who won it some time after WM23 and it was fixed up with a bracket. May of been Orton in the end of 2008?

How long has the WWE logo on the WWE title been fixed secure, ie not able to spin?

Quite some time now, It only span during the first few months of the cena win really. Both edge and RVD had it whilst it span, but i think it was either randy orton or triple who won it some time after WM23 and it was fixed up with a bracket. May of been Orton in the end of 2008?

Cheers.

Could anybody please inform me after which WCW PPV does WCW Nitro debut?

And does anybody know around what time a PPV Torrent comes out on the Monday?

It was Bash at the Beach.

I remember them plugging Fall Brawl in the 2nd or 3rd Episode just after Vader had left.

• Paid Members
Vader was meant to be on The Hulkamaniacs at War Games, if you can imagine that.

Yeah, he was.

He had just saved Hogan from a "Dungeon of Doom" beatdown *in* the Dungeon of Doom.

Hogan and Vader then became War Games teammates (with Sting and Randy Savage) to go up and grapple with the Dungeon of Doom. Vader then had his big scrap with Paul Orndorff and got himself fired. He was then replaced with Lex Luger.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Vader was meant to be on The Hulkamaniacs at War Games, if you can imagine that.

Yeah, he was.

He had just saved Hogan from a "Dungeon of Doom" beatdown *in* the Dungeon of Doom.

Hogan and Vader then became War Games teammates (with Sting and Randy Savage) to go up and grapple with the Dungeon of Doom. Vader then had his big scrap with Paul Orndorff and got himself fired. He was then replaced with Lex Luger.

WCW used the term AWOL to explain why he had been removed from the Match, I use to think that was great mainly because when a WWF wrestler left they never acknowledged his name on TV again.

• Paid Members
Was Terry Funks wrestlefest a ECW show?

Not officially. It was a "retirement" show in Amarillo promoted by Funk. Lot's of ECW talent worked the show (for expenses only) though as well as some outsiders like the Headhunters.

there is a great account of the show in John Lister's Slamathology book. I noticed your earlier ECW thread too. If you have an interest in ECW, John also wrote book about ECW called Turning The Tables which I think you'll enjoy.

It's a best of DVD that was released when Delta had the rights to ECW DVD's.

Edited by tiger_rick

Was Terry Funks wrestlefest a ECW show?

Not officially. It was a "retirement" show in Amarillo promoted by Funk. Lot's of ECW talent worked the show (for expenses only) though as well as some outsiders like the Headhunters.

there is a great account of the show in John Lister's Slamathology book. I noticed your earlier ECW thread too. If you have an interest in ECW, John also wrote book about ECW called Turning The Tables which I think you'll enjoy.

It's a best of DVD that was released when Delta had the rights to ECW DVD's.

thank you brother i have been looking at getting that for a while

I don't read all of the event guide so sorry if this is posted already (or even covered in some detail) but on another forum a poster is saying that a UK company is bringing in Hurricane, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Kaval and some ROH guys for a show.

Any idea who it is or when it is?