UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Is Over The Limit a free to air PPV? I've found Sky's WWE page but it says on one hand it's free and on the same page it's Sky Box Office. Thanks.

Sky Box Office I'm afraid.

Shit. Thanks TildeGuy~!. Don't suppose anyone knows which ones we do get free now? Thanks.

Does anyone know a good place to watch Over The Limit online?

Justin.tv is a good place. They had wrestlemania online ready to watch when I woke up at 7am.

By the way does anyone know if ioffer is a reliable place and good value for money? Or are they more expensive than traders on tape trading sites?

If I don't have anything to get up for on the Monday, I always watch the Box Office PPV's on whsports.net. Great quality usually, very little lag and of the 4 shows i've watched on there, its never been shut down mid-show.

Plus its got 7 channels, each one usually showing different stuff. The other day they were showing every Raw from '99-'03, and around Wrestlemania time they showed every Mania back to back. Plus there's ROH, Puro, and occasionally some old WCW and ECW on there. Great website!

Justin.tv is a good place. They had wrestlemania online ready to watch when I woke up at 7am.

By the way does anyone know if ioffer is a reliable place and good value for money? Or are they more expensive than traders on tape trading sites?

If I don't have anything to get up for on the Monday, I always watch the Box Office PPV's on whsports.net. Great quality usually, very little lag and of the 4 shows i've watched on there, its never been shut down mid-show.

Plus its got 7 channels, each one usually showing different stuff. The other day they were showing every Raw from '99-'03, and around Wrestlemania time they showed every Mania back to back. Plus there's ROH, Puro, and occasionally some old WCW and ECW on there. Great website!

Thank you !

• Paid Members

firstrow.net is pretty good, as well as the ones mentioned. With justin.tv, there's a good chance the stream'll get pulled at some point (moreso than the other two anyway).

Over the last 3 or 4 days I've read through this thread start to finish. Quite a good read, and now I know some things that I didn't before. But I have a question.

Much, much earlier in the thread Kevin Dunn(e?) was referred to as the anti-christ by someone. Why is this? I don't know anything about him besides his job, and he appears to be tremendous at that, so why the hate?

He hates wrestling. Despises it. He's also got considerable sway with Vince McMahon and makes a shitload of money despite being embarrassed to be a part of the industry.

He hates wrestling. Despises it. He's also got considerable sway with Vince McMahon and makes a shitload of money despite being embarrassed to be a part of the industry.

Bastard. I was hoping it would be something really controversial with a massive read. :angry:

Bastard. I was hoping it would be something really controversial with a massive read. :angry:

Jim Cornette has a bunch of stories about him in his most recent Shoot Interviews. According to Cornette, Dunn's father worked for Vince Sr in a pretty similar position. One night he was driving home and Dunn Sr's car caught on fire or something, but it had the videos of the TV Taping matches that had been taped earlier in the evening in his boot. Rather than just leaving the burning vehicle, he went back and rescued all the tapes, and as a result his son has a job for life for with the company due to some sort of indebtedness. As Lee said, the guy is not a 'Rasslin' fan, but a fan of Sports Entertainment.

Jim Cornette has a bunch of stories about him in his most recent Shoot Interviews. According to Cornette, Dunn's father worked for Vince Sr in a pretty similar position. One night he was driving home and Dunn Sr's car caught on fire or something, but it had the videos of the TV Taping matches that had been taped earlier in the evening in his boot. Rather than just leaving the burning vehicle, he went back and rescued all the tapes, and as a result his son has a job for life for with the company due to some sort of indebtedness. As Lee said, the guy is not a 'Rasslin' fan, but a fan of Sports Entertainment.

Becuase of one set of Syndicated TV tapings in the 70s?

Becuase of one set of Syndicated TV tapings in the 70s?

According to Cornette. It is on the NWA Legends Fanfest 2009 Q & A 'A Conversation with Cornette' if you want to try and dig it out. If you have never heard him rant before, there is some great stuff on there. Even has a tale about how he reduced Dunn to tears by making fun of his buck teeth.

• Paid Members
According to Cornette. It is on the NWA Legends Fanfest 2009 Q & A 'A Conversation with Cornette' if you want to try and dig it out. If you have never heard him rant before, there is some great stuff on there. Even has a tale about how he reduced Dunn to tears by making fun of his buck teeth.

Because Cornette's an oil painting. He has a haircut like Tin-Tin's grandad. I'm sure, no matter how ugly Kevin Dunne, he doesnt have to go home to what Cornette wakes up next to on a morning.

I just home he doesnt have Kevin Dunne's email address.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart