UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Where can I find some decent online photos of Tammy Sytch nude?

You're better off looking for a trader who has the Wrestling Vixxxens DVDs that she did. No full nudity (from what I remember) but she does go topless.

she did let a clunge slip through on one shoot, fuck knows which one mind.

I checked my copy and was mistaken. You do get to see Tammy in all her naked glory. She is packing a touch more weight, but that never really bothered me.

I know, I enjoyed watching it many times yesterday.

Am I the only one creeped out by a 13 year old talking about his masturbation habits?

• Paid Members

To Sergeant Meerkat

I couldn't tell you what happened in that particular bit, but I seem to recall that the Bulldog said that somebody else was coming out to "do" Diesel at the PPV. It was heavily rumoured that Luger was turning too, but he fought off Mabel and Mo. He ended up appearing on Nitro about a week later.

Bulldog had just turned heel on the previous Raw.

Were the Allied Powers supposed to grapple with a team at that Summerslam? I have vague recollections of WWF Magazine hyping them against someone. It might even have been against Owen and Yokozuna for the belts.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

At the smackdown tapings yesterday, and also at tapings before, i've noticed that they start with 3(?) ring mats on at the start and remove one at a time as the show goes on. From what i could see there was no difference in the appearance of the mats, so is there a particular reason why they remove a mat through the show?

At the smackdown tapings yesterday, and also at tapings before, i've noticed that they start with 3(?) ring mats on at the start and remove one at a time as the show goes on. From what i could see there was no difference in the appearance of the mats, so is there a particular reason why they remove a mat through the show?

I think becuase of sweat and stuff.

Would somebody please fucking get that fat, desperate, Sunny video off my UKFF ?

gay

Just respectful , actually.

I'd take that Christmas hat off man. Christmas parafanalia is bad luck this time of year, and you're gonna need all the luck you can get, when I start choppin', Tommy boy.

Would somebody please fucking get that fat, desperate, Sunny video off my UKFF ?

gay

Just respectful , actually.

I'd take that Christmas hat off man. Christmas parafanalia is bad luck this time of year, and you're gonna need all the luck you can get, when I start choppin', Tommy boy.

Choppin'?...