UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/1511.html

The above link is to an article on how many televised bouts Cena and Edge have had, but it counts tags and multi-man matches. Counting up 14 matches one on one on both TV and PPV, and it's possible matches were left out.

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2

Was Brian Pillman ever going to win the WWF Title? I say this because I am speaking with a specific enraged Americano on YouTube who recalls Vince saying on the DVD he would have made it happen, whereas from where I see it the drug addled, crippled, Goldust-feuding Pillman was nowhere near getting the title any time soon.

Was Brian Pillman ever going to win the WWF Title? I say this because I am speaking with a specific enraged Americano on YouTube who recalls Vince saying on the DVD he would have made it happen, whereas from where I see it the drug addled, crippled, Goldust-feuding Pillman was nowhere near getting the title any time soon.

If Vince did say that then I'd say it's nothing more than a bullshitting attempt to say something nice about someone who has passed away safe in the knowledge that you can never be called on it.

If Vince did say that then I'd say it's nothing more than a bullshitting attempt to say something nice about someone who has passed away safe in the knowledge that you can never be called on it.

I reckon it's highly probable that Pillman and Austin would have feuded over the title at some point in 1998. Would Bri' have won the big one at any point? Well, it seems unlikely, but who can say?

• Paid Members

I reckon it's highly probable that Pillman and Austin would have feuded over the title at some point in 1998. Would Bri' have won the big one at any point? Well, it seems unlikely, but who can say?

If Pillman was injury-free, and, eh, alive, he would have probably taken Dude Love's place in his matches with Austin. Austin probably wouldn't have lost there.

If Pillman was injury-free, and, eh, alive, he would have probably taken Dude Love's place in his matches with Austin. Austin probably wouldn't have lost there.

Not forgetting if he didn't walk with Bret, Bulldog and Neidhart

• Paid Members

Probably more of a rhetorical question, but why are Death Match tournaments so poor? I'm looking at you IWA: Mid South.

The only decent one I've ever watched was the one where Cactus Jack beat Terry Funk in the final.

Any decent ones kicking about? Thanks.

A few of random questions:

- Is there heat between Bret Hart and Jerry Lawler?

- Roughly when did Austin's character first start drinking beer?

- Has Vince McMahon ever publicly mentioned Dave Meltzer?

- What is the Wrestlemania font?

Probably more of a rhetorical question, but why are Death Match tournaments so poor? I'm looking at you IWA: Mid South.

The only decent one I've ever watched was the one where Cactus Jack beat Terry Funk in the final.

Any decent ones kicking about? Thanks.

Deathmatch Tournaments these days are common therefore it's lost it's appeal. Most companies are too lazy to change it up so stick with the same line-up and matches (Lighttubes and barbed wire mostly.) year after year knowing they'll still make money.

Good tournaments are few and far between, IWA-East Coast run by Mad Man Pondo do yearly tournament called Masters Of Pain and in the three years they've run it, it's been excellent. Also CZW's tournaments of death 1,2 & 3 are worth looking at after that they went to pot.

If were talking matches what is it your after, brutish and gore or just damn fine matches?