UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Moderators
If the McMahon family (Vince, Linda, Shane, Steph, Trips and Marissa) were involved in an accident with hilariously fatal consequences (see King Ralph) who would get ccontrol of WWE?

I'd guess it'd be left to Pat Patterson until the Grandkids are old enough.

Hey there just wondering if anyone can remember a wrestling show what took place in London ( I think ) back in 1996 called St Valentines Day Massacre??? it had Sabu, RVD, Mikey Whipwreck on it in a tournament or something. Just been reading an old issue of Powerslam from 1996 and it was advertised on the back page, did this get released on video? and is it kicking about any where.

During a backstage interview at Wrestlemania XII with Mr Perfect interviewing Diesel, at the end of the interview Diesel looks into the air and shouts something that sounds like : "Just look at you!"

Anyone know :

a) What he actually says

b) WTF he means by it!

Cheers!

Hey there just wondering if anyone can remember a wrestling show what took place in London ( I think ) back in 1996 called St Valentines Day Massacre??? it had Sabu, RVD, Mikey Whipwreck on it in a tournament or something. Just been reading an old issue of Powerslam from 1996 and it was advertised on the back page, did this get released on video? and is it kicking about any where.

It was released on video (with commentary by ME!), but I have no idea where you'd get a copy now. There are traders out there who have it, so I guess it's just a case of finding one. And then getting them to forward the appropriate royalties plus 12 years of interest to me. :angry:

During a backstage interview at Wrestlemania XII with Mr Perfect interviewing Diesel, at the end of the interview Diesel looks into the air and shouts something that sounds like : "Just look at you!"

Anyone know :

a) What he actually says

b) WTF he means by it!

Cheers!

He says 'Goo goo g'joo', a phrase which was originally coined by The Beatles in their song I Am The Walrus. He referenced this line numerous times during interviews in '95/96. Why? Cos he's dead funny and alternative, I presume.

Edited by CheapSheep

Is british wrestler David Parris in a laser eye surgery commercial on tv just now?

I can confirm that British wrestler David Paris is in a laser eye surgery commercial on TV and that it is indeed just so reassuring to have that lifetime guarrentee!

Edited by DavidParis