UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Where are the best and most reliable places to buy WWE figures? I've tried major retailers like Toymaster and Argos and they're sold out, as are the supermarkets. I'm looking for reasonable prices as well; Play.com are charging considerably more for their pre-orders than another site I've found. But they're all arriving towards the middle of the year anyway, and I need them more urgently than that.

Suggestions, anyone?

Edited by Vice

• Paid Members
Where are the best and most reliable places to buy WWE figures? I've tried major retailers like Toymaster and Argos and they're sold out, as are the supermarkets. I'm looking for reasonable prices as well; Play.com are charging considerably more for their pre-orders than another site I've found. But they're all arriving towards the middle of the year anyway, and I need them more urgently than that.

Suggestions, anyone?

Argos are usually not too bad for stock. they are cheap enough. It's all about trying at the right time. Try during the week as opposed to the weekend as most stores dont take deliveries over the weekend. And ALWAYS ask them to let you see the different variations of figures they have. I can assure you from when i worked at Argos it really pisses people off! :thumbsup:

If you need them really quickly try Ebay though.

• Moderators

Suggestions, anyone?

Depends what you are after. Car boots are always good.

Just wondering if anyone could answer this question whats been bugging me the past couple of days, there was a japanese wrestler in WCW back in 1995/96 time managed by Sonny Ono. His name has totally gone blank from my mind for some reason the name Kawasaki or something springs to mind, I remember him being in a angle with Road Warrior Hawk where he injured his arm.

Only thought of it again when I've been watching ROH lately as Go Shiozaki looks like him, any1 have a clue as to what I'm talking about

Just wondering if anyone could answer this question whats been bugging me the past couple of days, there was a japanese wrestler in WCW back in 1995/96 time managed by Sonny Ono. His name has totally gone blank from my mind for some reason the name Kawasaki or something springs to mind, I remember him being in a angle with Road Warrior Hawk where he injured his arm.

Only thought of it again when I've been watching ROH lately as Go Shiozaki looks like him, any1 have a clue as to what I'm talking about

Kurosawa, also known as New Japan's Manabu Nakanishi. Dude was awesome. :)

Sorry for the double post just another quick question, I remember years back round about 1997 I used to buy ECW and Japan videos from these guys who advertised in Powerslam and they used to send out all there latest releases with star ratings on them etc.

Cant remember the name of the guy but I'm sure he was on about opening a shop the last time I bought anything from them back in late 99, did any1 else deal with these and is he still about? think it was called global wrestling videos if my memory serves me right.

Edited by BxB Hulk

• Paid Members
Sorry for the double post just another quick question, I remember years back round about 1997 I used to buy ECW and Japan videos from these guys who advertised in Powerslam and they used to send out all there latest releases with star ratings on them etc.

Cant remember the name of the guy but I'm sure he was on about opening a shop the last time I bought anything from them back in late 99, did any1 else deal with these and is he still about? think it was called global wrestling videos if my memory serves me right.

Was it Glenn Radford? He seems to have disappeared off the face of of the Earth.

It might have been GWI though. I'm still waiting for one of those catalogue things.

Edited by bAzTNM