The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
This makes for quite interesting viewing.

One of my pet hates is when people post a link yet give little or no information as to what it is. This is particularly frustrating when its a video and I'm at work as I can rarely listen to it.

I prefer this personally. Who knew the Isle of Wight was the centre of the mafia lizard world http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/37099-d...of-wight-mafia-

Freemasons, Satanists and Paedophiles running the show over there, Icke says it so it must carry gravitas and so on.

I shagged his son.

Any good?

One of my pet hates is when people post a link yet give little or no information as to what it is. This is particularly frustrating when its a video and I'm at work as I can rarely listen to it.

It's a video of David Icke doing a public speaking tour in 1996.

It's quite interesting to see the amount of things he was on about back then that people thought were crazy that are actually happening now.

• Paid Members

It's a video of David Icke doing a public speaking tour in 1996.

It's quite interesting to see the amount of things he was on about back then that people thought were crazy that are actually happening now.

Does he mention stuff like the banks as quoted a few posts back from his site or is it other stuff? See a prediction of something like 9/11 I tend to be impressed by depending on how loose it is. But the collapse of he banks and the poor state of the economy in general I would expect someone which knowledge in that area or a decent enough brain to have seen something along those lines coming ages ago.

It's all cyclical.

Boom, bust, boom, bust...

Of course with a bit in between ;)

The same with parties/PMs being in power. Gordon Brown has gone because the economy is down the pan, shame Blair didn't go because of his wrong doings sending our young men to war but that would have broken the cycle.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

See a prediction of something like 9/11 I tend to be impressed by depending on how loose it is.

He doesn't mention the likes of 9/11 in detail, but he does talk about his system that he claims would explain the so-called myth that such incidents are pre-planned;

Problem-reaction-solution

In Tales From The Time Loop (2003), Icke argues that most organized religions, especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, are Illuminati creations designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflicts, as are racial, ethnic, and sexual divisions. He cites the Holocaust, the Oklahoma City bombing, and 9/11 as examples of events organized by the Global Elite. The incidents allow the Elite to respond in whatever way they intended to act in the first place, a concept Icke calls "order out of chaos," or "problem-reaction-solution". There are few, if any, public events that are not engineered, or at least used, by the Brotherhood in their bid to sow division and centralize power. He suggested that the 1996 Dunblane massacre, for example, was organized by the Elite to strengthen gun laws.

"You want to introduce something you know the people won't like. This may be more power to the police, a further erosion of basic freedoms, even a war. You know that if you offer these policies openly the people will react against them. So you first create a problem, a rising crime rate, more violence, a terrorist bomb, a government collapse, etc.

You make sure someone else is blamed for this problem and not you, the real people behind it all. So you create a "patsy," as they call them in America, a Timothy McVeigh or a Lee Harvey Oswald. You then use your media to tell people what they should think about your manufactured event and who they should blame for it. This brings us to stage two, the reaction from the people

I prefer this personally. Who knew the Isle of Wight was the centre of the mafia lizard world http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/37099-d...of-wight-mafia-

Freemasons, Satanists and Paedophiles running the show over there, Icke says it so it must carry gravitas and so on.

Just read background info on headline

I don't disbelieve Icke, if you don't believe the guy, the answer is to do your own research.

Freemasons, Satanists and Paedophiles - these 3 words may put people off with the sensational headline but Icke gets more right than wrong.

As has been said in the 2012 thread, we're headed to a change of consciousness as opposed to the end of the world. Icke's work is helping wake people up and bring about a raised consciousness. In fact the evil happenings such as 9/11, 7/7 are helping as well, despite attempts by the elite to perform the opposite.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I shagged his son.

Any good?

Well, at first I wasn't really interested, but I gave in and listened as we share some of the same views. There were points that I genuinely agreed with and enjoyed discussing, But his own lizard theories left alot to be desired.

Joking aside, it is 1000000% true about the freemasons running this place. I've seen it with my own eyes.

I've not read any of Icke's books apart from an excerpt I picked up from a meeting by a group called the British Constitution Group - part of the Lawful Rebellion movement. What I read is a photocopy of pages 332-341 from ...and the truth shall set you free. Presumably the book is not far off 15-20 years old, since it states it's the most explosive book of the 20th century.

Basically within these few pages it exposes many of our politicians being part of one club and serving a common purpose. Icke quotes a scientist by the name of Kitty Little who tells of her story of an attempt to recruit her into the Communist party at Oxford University in 1940. There she heard of the plot to destroy British manufacturing industry, changeover to a centralised Marxist rule of Europe and bring about the current situation we have with the political parties being so similar that there is no real choice.

I've listened to a audio interview with Kitty Little, I recommend it and reading up on what Icke has to say. Yes some of what Icke professes sounds wacky or sensationalist, some theory and bit out there but a hell of a lot of that is well researched truth we'd rather not be true.

Anyone recall the speech by the newly married partnership of Clegg and Cameron? They used the phrase "common purpose".

Common Purpose is in bold for a reason, google them and Julia Middleton.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

He has a new book that's quite good so I'm told,

Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Aye, it sold out virtually everywhere that had it when it was initially released, even if the initial stock was unlikely to be of a really high number in most places.

He's always a good read is our lad Ickey, as long as you don't start buying into everything he says and fall down that black hole of paranoia yourself, of course.