Official Darts Thread

Dai

Was pissed off for them booing part at a double, I go to PDC darts and really enjoy it but you attract some idiots.

Quite brilliant game and reminded me of that Taylor Barney final at the tavern. Each player just going back at each other and its what darts is all about.

Was pissed off for them booing part at a double, I go to PDC darts and really enjoy it but you attract some idiots.

Quite brilliant game and reminded me of that Taylor Barney final at the tavern. Each player just going back at each other and its what darts is all about.

Is it a bad dart crowd or a sign of how BAD society is getting? Years ago, they played to relative silence during throwing & regularly got bollocked off by the MC, for what would be laughed at today? The MC rarely addresses the crowd now, For fear of making a bad situation worse IMO?

Is it a bad dart crowd or a sign of how BAD society is getting?

Bit OTT there.

Maybe? But it has put me off ever attending a live event! A few more developments regarding the drunken morons at the darts. Eric Bristow described the Part/Wade crowd as "A good, Loud crowd that were quiet inbetween throws"? That is 100% bollocks IMO & i rate bristow"s opinions usually? He has been in front of enough crowds to know the difference, Surely?

The presenter of the programme had a sneaky dig at Nicholson, When asking Hamilton if he was put off by the crowd & the cameras perving over the WAG. Hamilton said "No", Which came as no surprise! HE WON!

Then you had Jackpot, who i thought did brilliantly. Admitting the morons really put him off, But only really complained AFTER he won, That made him look like a class act IMO. Had he lost it would have looked like sour grapes (Nicholson?). At least now the problem might now be properly addressed, with the defending champion complaining, while still trying to defend his title? Then again, Maybe they will just let the morons keep wasting their money on tickets when they should have stayed in the pub or gone to football?

The crowd has now sort of developed a "Stand vs Table" sort of atmosphere, which Ive never seen before this tourney. During a cracking Jenkins/Lewis match, sections of the crowd were just interested in this 'feud'. The 'Stand' part kept chanting "Shall we sing a song for you?", with the 'Table' lot singing "You should have got a table", amoungst other things. It distracts/annoys me when Im just watching it, so god knows what it does to a player.

As for the darts, its typical that Im in work for Part/Wade, but then get to watch Anderson be the drizzling shits against Whitlock. Lewis held his nerve well to finish off Jenkins, as well.

• Paid Members

So whats your predictions for the winner now? I cant see past a Wade Whitlock final, with Whitlock just shading it. Would love Wade to lose tomorrow though, for some reason I just cant stand him and his rubbish forced celebrations.

If Hamilton plays the way he did in the Qtr Final, he's going to give Whitlock some real trouble. I can't see past Wade, but Lewis is one of them guys you can't write off. I think Wade will have too much steel for him in the end though.

I'll still agree with Whitlock vs. Wade in the final, but it's awfully hard to predict.

If Hamilton plays the way he did in the Qtr Final, he's going to give Whitlock some real trouble. I can't see past Wade, but Lewis is one of them guys you can't write off. I think Wade will have too much steel for him in the end though.

I'll still agree with Whitlock vs. Wade in the final, but it's awfully hard to predict.

Wade for me! Just on the way Part threw the kitchen sink at him & he still refused to lose! Dont like much as a character though?

I'm sticking with Wade to win it.

I think Hamilton will beat Whitlock. Whitlock has played great throughout the tournament, but I think this will go all the way, with Hamilton winning a last set decider.

Did you put your money where your mouth was?

Andy Hamilton really did show some nerve right there. He just took Whitlock's onslaught, came out the other side and kept plugging away, which is all you can do when a player of that quality just goes and throws everything at you. It was an absolutely amazing match. With Hamilton playing like he is, you really can't rule him out against any of the two men that are in this next semi final, and I actually quite fancy him to get his first major.

I'm sticking with Wade to win it.

I think Hamilton will beat Whitlock. Whitlock has played great throughout the tournament, but I think this will go all the way, with Hamilton winning a last set decider.

Did you put your money where your mouth was?

I've got a double on Hamilton and Wade, wish I'd had something on Hamilton to win 6-5. Normally I would've had a little bet on the set correct score as well, but the football wasn't kind to me yesterday :(

Edited by hbk4life