Official Darts Thread

Dai

Phil Taylor hammered in round 2 , 4-1 wow

James Wades tournament to lose now, he looked great against Klasson

CM Nicholson , its clobbering time

No live commentary.

Is Nicholson still doing the CM Punk thing? It really is completely embarrassing.

He only half did it, But yes it is "completely embarassing". He is only half as good as he would let you believe. When he got his arse handed to himself after calling out Taylor a while back, It was even more embarrassing when The Power totally patronised him during the post mauling interview :laugh:

He is only half as good as he would let you believe.

Is he half as good as the major trophy and two TV wins over Taylor would have you believe as well? As well as this mauling he's handing out to Tabern?

He's a terrific player. On a par with Taylor? Well... no. But who is?

Chessy? Nicholson is good, But i cant see him getting by Anderson/Wade or maybe Jackpot? He has played very well tonight though!

Chessy?

Taylor was the way he was this time last year, and that made him beatable. He is not, however, worse than Chisnall, or anyone else for that matter.

But i cant see him getting by Anderson/Wade or maybe Jackpot?

Well, Wade and Anderson certainly have the game on a consistant basis. Wade needs to lift it just a tad I feel, but he's shown he can when he has to. Nicholson can as well though. There's a few players left that have the game to go far. And Nicholson has a real problem in the next round anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if Huybrechts, who gave Taylor a game when he was at his absolute best, walked through Nicholson and won the whole fucking thing!