Official Darts Thread

Dai

I'd be stunned if he beat Jenkins 6-0, I think he'll win 6-3. Jenkins is never a push over. I'd love Waites to be in the premier league, he really needs to come over as he can beat anyone in the PDC.

Waites moving to the PDC all comes down to the health of his wife. Rumours are rampant on the Darts forums about potential switches, and if you were to believe all you read, O'Shea has already committed himself to the PDC.

I'd be shocked if Anderson beats Jenkins 6-0. As awesome as Anderson looks at times, I always feel he is not averse to just turning up and throwing a bag of nails or just choking. Whilst you can guarantee that Jenkins will pressure him for the duration of the match, and never gives up. It is also a rematch from their awesome match at the Grand Slam a few years back.

It's top four that get the spots now. 2 PDC wildcards and 2 Sky wildcards follow.

Terry Jenkins is the sort of player that can really turn the pressure up on someone just by playing solid darts. He's going to test Anderson's bottle in a big way today. 6-0 is a laughable suggestion.

O'Shea has confirmed on the exhibition circuit that he's making the move.

It's top four that get the spots now. 2 PDC wildcards and 2 Sky wildcards follow.

Is this the first year that the format has changed, must be.

Yeah 6-0 is laughable I guess. Im sure the Bull can muster at least 2 or 3 sets. Just hope that Ando doesn't crumble tonight and let it slip just like he did several times at the Lakeside.

Yeah 6-0 is laughable I guess. Im sure the Bull can muster at least 2 or 3 sets. Just hope that Ando doesn't crumble tonight and let it slip just like he did several times at the Lakeside.

Two will be the least that Jenks will get, and they'll be early. If Anderson can just take it on the chin, he'll probably go on and hammer him, but I don't think Anderson has it in him to make it that easy for himself.

And yes, this is the first time the format has changed.

O'Shea has confirmed on the exhibition circuit that he's making the move.

It was quietly addressed in the post match interviews with the awful Rob Walker, asking whether he still wants to win the Lakeside. Unfortunately not as uncomfortable as a few years back when they kept asking Mervyn if he is switching, and he threatened to just pull out of his semi final match unless they stopped talking about it.

Two will be the least that Jenks will get, and they'll be early. If Anderson can just take it on the chin, he'll probably go on and hammer him, but I don't think Anderson has it in him to make it that easy for himself.

Lets not forget that Ando thrashed Barney plain and simple. Why would anyone expect a different performance against Terry Jenkins of all players. Jenks has had an easy way through so far thanks to Wadey being knocked out by the Austian!

Lets not forget that Ando thrashed Barney plain and simple. Why would anyone expect a different performance against Terry Jenkins of all players. Jenks has had an easy way through so far thanks to Wadey being knocked out by the Austian!

Barney and Jenkins are completely different kettles of fish. He's not the player he was for a start, and it's common knowledge that if you get at him early, his head drops and he becomes completely disinterested in the game. You're not going to get that with Jenkins at all.

Barney and Jenkins are completely different kettles of fish. He's not the player he was for a start, and it's common knowledge that if you get at him early, his head drops and he becomes completely disinterested in the game. You're not going to get that with Jenkins at all.

An excellent semi final thus far from Jenks and Ando

Not to say I told you so, but Jenkins piles on the pressure early and takes the first set. As I said, this was always going to happen and it's time to see how Gary Anderson deals with it.

gazza is 4-1 up, not bad eh? :laugh: darts on the kinect would be awesome

Edited by buba3d