[Nominations] Best Match of 2007

tiger_rick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator

Extreme Rules: ECW Originals vs. New Breed (ECW on Sci Fi, the week after WrestleMania. Phenomenal match.)The Briscoes vs. Motor City Machineguns (ROH Good Times Great Memories)Kobashi's return match, for the atmosphere.Can I vote for the Extreme Rules one more than once? :music:

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Batista vs The Undertaker @ WM23MVP vs Chris Benoit @ WM23, I fully enjoyed all there matches (Theres probably a taboo over that with Benoit)Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton at the Survivor SeriesJohn Cena vs Shawn Michaels - Raw 23/4/07 (the 1 hour classic)

The Briscoes Vs MCMG (good times great memories)The Briscoes Vs Steen and Generico Ladder Warfare (man Up)Ricky Marvin and Kotaro Suzuki Vs Naruki Doi and Masato Yoshino (noah's winter navigation 2007 24th november i believe)Benoit Vs MVP (wm23)Super Dragon and Davey Richards Vs Steen and Generico PWG European Vacation night 2.

Edited by hks2007

1PW 2nd Anniversary Show: 45 Minute Iron-Man Match:Darren Burridge Vs Nigel McGuinnesROH Man Up: Ladder War:The Briscoes Vs El Generico & Kevin SteenPWG European Vacation 2: EnglandSuper Dragon & Davey Richards Vs El Generico & Kevin SteenPWG All Star Weekend 4 (I believe) Night 2:Pac Vs El Generico

Edited by wrestlingmad