All sorted :)

ajmcstyles

Long story cut extremely short. I bought some shoes wore them for three days, attempted to take them back the staff refused to exchange them fair enough. The staff spoke down to me called me a liar and I left.Could of handled the situation better IE not walking into the Sports Direct WEARING the shoes I don't want anymore.Result - Phoned up head office another pair of shoes are coming monday mainly because the manager was rude.P.S. Cheers for the abuse ;) glad I can make someone laugh.

Edited by ajmcstyles

I've never met anyone who goes into a shoe shop with such a vague idea of what they want. I've never met anyone who didn't know their shoe size prior to entering a shoe shop.You say they were unbearable on the third day, so you went in the shop. Were they on your feet when you went into the shop?This is a strange tale, indeed.

I've never met anyone who goes into a shoe shop with such a vague idea of what they want. I've never met anyone who didn't know their shoe size prior to entering a shoe shop.You say they were unbearable on the third day, so you went in the shop. Were they on your feet when you went into the shop?This is a strange tale, indeed.

In regards to the first point, I go in thinking, "I need new trainers." Nothing more.

Right I'm setting myself up for a whole world of abuse here.Well firstly I just wanted some shoes I could wear every day and would fine in the gym since my old Airwalks would crumble when I went on a Cross trainer or going on the treadmill only good for walking basically. I tried on ALL the Adidas ones in my price range and all the Reebok ones in my price range (up to

Edited by ajmcstyles

I would write if I was you, I think the thing is with retail the shop would have got its money back from the shoe makers anyway,I would say in your letter you were misold the shoes, I would have asked to speak to the manager their and then mate, I imagine you will get back a bog standard letter,They will claim the shoes were not faulty and its your mistake for chosen them but clearly you have been advised wrong,I think the attitude of people these days is wrong, I think if I did this in my day Job I would get sacked sounds like the way you were treated was unreasonable, In your letter I would mention you are gonna report the matter to trading standards which shop was it ?

Edited by wwffan2

Honestly, I've worked in a tonne of shops and none would have exchanged clothing you came into the shop wearing. Sorry. Box them up, grab the reciept if you've still got it, chuck them in the carrier bag and you'll be sorted. Try that before going further up the ladder, because all their HQ will do is contact the store who will tell them about the nutter in knackered trainers who wanted a free pair.

I do have to agree that you should have came in boxed up and ready, I think the problem is they thought you were an easy target, I would have asked for that managers name straight away and I would have also taken pictures of your feet if the shoes caused any damage to them.

I do have to agree that you should have came in boxed up and ready, I think the problem is they thought you were an easy target, I would have asked for that managers name straight away and I would have also taken pictures of your feet if the shoes caused any damage to them.

They took the box from me

ajmcstyles... and wwffan2... it's like that moment when Snitsky and Heidenreich bumped into each other backstage."I like your story about shoes""I like that you enjoyed Knightmare"

Rosegarden Funeral the real life version of a total utter twat with nothing usefull to say and it is like a real life funeral everytime he opens his stupid mouth. Edited by wwffan2

They took the box from me
Wait, at what point did they take the box from you?