Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

Guest the_uk_fan

No disrespect Ricky, but I think people want answers. Maybe most of us don't deserve them (in his eyes, not mine), but Sprules came on here earlier in the thread, and asked for a second chance. He's been proved to be a liar, in regards to EVERYTHING. I feel that some on here just want answers, whilst the rest are simply worried for the guy's mental health.

Edited by the_uk_fan

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I enjoy a good witch hunt, it's time for me to burst your bubble. With evidence that my accusers seem reluctant to provide. I look forward to seeing it, by the way.

First, I said I'd pay the workers who were owed, and as this photo proves, I'm making good on that promise:

chequemarkbrownhill8107qx8.th.jpg

This is a banker's draft payable to Mark "Ronin" Brownhill. Which he has received and, presumably, banked.

Len Davies & Alex Shane have no knowledge? Amnesia?

alexshaneemailhl0.th.jpg

lendavieswp4.th.jpg

lendavies2ct3.th.jpg

Apparently. You'll note that last e-mail from Len was received 4 DAYS AGO.

It's also been alleged I never contacted the SkyDome.

johnnevillerj2.th.jpg

You'll note the first e-mail, dated 2/10, was requesting hiring information. You'll also note the most recent conversation, started on 11/12, references the held 16/6 date.

Apparently, I imagined Charles Buchan. Sure does send a lot of e-mails for a figment of my imagination, doesn't he?

charlesbuchantj5.th.jpg

That's just one page of three. You'll note that I recommended he read a book that I'd read as research to make sure I did things properly - "So, you want to be a wrestling promoter?" by Ric "The Equalizer" Drasin - which you can find on Amazon, HERE

Now, as for being too cowardly to go on the radio show... I was at home last night. My phone was next to me, very definitely switched on. I never received a call from Woody or anybody else connected with TME. Not at 7, or at any time that day.

Now, I've provided evidence of all my business dealings AND disproved all of the false accusations made by Gary Graham, Moj, Alex Shane and Len Davies I'd appreciate the allegations posted under the pretense of being news or fact at BritWres and Wrestle-zone being removed. You'll appreciate that as a professional courtesy, I've not posted the e-mails in full.

With reference to the people who said that Iceman and Darren Burridge had pulled out of any future dates with APW, I've heard nothing from either man and until I do, will consider them very much willing to be involved with any future shows, as they were willing to do when I last contacted them.

Any questions can be e-mailed to me at anarchypromoter@googlemail.com

• Paid Members

Or it could be a massive well thought out plan to Troll the Interwub wrestling boards, and show he is in fact cleverer than us?

I thought about that, but the fact that he ran 2 shows kinda blows that one.

Everyone seems rather hot under the collar, we really could do with a responce from Sprules himself.

I think we'd all like that, but considering he was on this very forum less that an hour ago, I'd say that's unlikely.EDIT: Now reading the above!

I dont know the guy so i am not judging him but surely if all that is said is true on here, then surely a thread of this length is only helping his self importance. just give the thread a blank and it will all be forgotten.

This thing is, people want him to come in here and offer an explanation. Some for entertainment purposes, others because they genuinely want to know why he's done this, I probably fall into both categories, as I suppose many of us do. One thing is very important as I'm sure we'll all agree, we don't want him creeping up again in 2 years and trying to pull this off again. Edited by EWWChris

Or it could be a massive well thought out plan to Troll the Interwub wrestling boards, and show he is in fact cleverer than us?

I thought about that, but the fact that he ran 2 shows kinda blows that one.

Everyone seems rather hot under the collar, we really could do with a responce from Sprules himself.

I think we'd all like that, but considering he was on this very forum less that an hour ago, I'd say that's unlikely.EDIT: Now reading the above!

I dont know the guy so i am not judging him but surely if all that is said is true on here, then surely a thread of this length is only helping his self importance. just give the thread a blank and it will all be forgotten.

This thing is, people want him to come in here and offer an explanation. Some for entertainment purposes, others because they genuinely want to know why he's done this, I probably fall into both categories, as I suppose many of us do. One thing is very important as I'm sure we'll all agree, we don't want him creeping up again in 2 years and trying to pull this off again.
i understand but it does wind me up that threads like this gets pages, when something positive usually gets overlooked. anyway carry on guys. :D

Guest the_uk_fan

Kriss. Those e-mails from Alex Shane and Len Davies clearly state the name "ANDREW". The final e-mail is Len Davies saying that he wants nothing to do with APW, because he's found out who you really are.Len and Alex had no dealings with KRISS SPRULES, but they did have dealings with ANDREW BAILEY.In regards to the venue, The SkyDome have said they've had bookings made in the name of Sprules, Bailey, APW, or anything wrestling-related. Your image of the emails you have sent to them have nothing to do with an actual booking, more you attempting to book the SkyDome. Therefore, people are right, you haven't booked the SkyDome. In fact, by the looks of those emails, the SkyDome wasn't interested much.In closing, well done for the starting to get things on track, and paying Ronin. Well done. It's a start, at least.

• Paid Members

As much as I enjoy a good witch hunt, it's time for me to burst your bubble. With evidence that my accusers seem reluctant to provide. I look forward to seeing it, by the way.First, I said I'd pay the workers who were owed, and as this photo proves, I'm making good on that promise:chequemarkbrownhill8107qx8.th.jpgThis is a banker's draft payable to Mark "Ronin" Brownhill. Which he has received and, presumably, banked.

Well done, now we have to wait for him to recieve his money, but who is he?

Len Davies & Alex Shane have no knowledge? Amnesia?alexshaneemailhl0.th.jpglendavieswp4.th.jpglendavies2ct3.th.jpgApparently. You'll note that last e-mail from Len was received 4 DAYS AGO.

Well done, you just proved that you mislead both of them. The last message is evidence of this.

With reference to the people who said that Iceman and Darren Burridge had pulled out of any future dates with APW, I've heard nothing from either man and until I do, will consider them very much willing to be involved with any future shows, as they were willing to do when I last contacted them.

Perhaps they don't feel a show that will never happen requires the cancellation? Especially since to didn't have the curtesy to be honest?

Kriss. Those e-mails from Alex Shane and Len Davies clearly state the name "ANDREW". The final e-mail is Len Davies saying that he wants nothing to do with APW, because he's found out who you really are.Len and Alex had no dealings with KRISS SPRULES, but they did have dealings with ANDREW BAILEY.In regards to the venue, The SkyDome have said they've had bookings made in the name of Sprules, Bailey, APW, or anything wrestling-related. Your image of the emails you have sent to them have nothing to do with an actual booking, more you attempting to book the SkyDome. Therefore, people are right, you haven't booked the SkyDome. In fact, by the looks of those emails, the SkyDome wasn't interested much.In closing, well done for the starting to get things on track, and paying Ronin. Well done. It's a start, at least.

I booked the dome in the name Andrew Bailey. I admitted to using the psudonym. To say they knew nothing about it is interesting, since John Neville clearly responded to both e-mails and I even visited in person. I'd love to know how you can say they weren't interested when all you've seen is one line of an e-mail.As for Len and Alex saying they had no dealings wih me, that's like saying Eminem never had dealings with Reg Dwight, but he did with Elton John. It's splitting hairs.

As much as I enjoy a good witch hunt, it's time for me to burst your bubble. With evidence that my accusers seem reluctant to provide. I look forward to seeing it, by the way.First, I said I'd pay the workers who were owed, and as this photo proves, I'm making good on that promise:chequemarkbrownhill8107qx8.th.jpgThis is a banker's draft payable to Mark "Ronin" Brownhill. Which he has received and, presumably, banked.

Well done, now we have to wait for him to recieve his money, but who is he?

Len Davies & Alex Shane have no knowledge? Amnesia?alexshaneemailhl0.th.jpglendavieswp4.th.jpglendavies2ct3.th.jpgApparently. You'll note that last e-mail from Len was received 4 DAYS AGO.

Well done, you just proved that you mislead both of them. The last message is evidence of this.

Perhaps they don't feel a show that will never happen requires the cancellation? Especially since to didn't have the curtesy to be honest?
I admitted to misleading people. That was why Len sent the e-mail. The issue was whether they knew anything of the company or had had dealings with me, under whatever name. This proves that they did.Iceman and Darren Burridge were both told within days (Iceman within minutes) of the deception. Both replied saying they understood the reasons and would still work for APW.

• Paid Members

It's also been alleged I never contacted the SkyDome.johnnevillerj2.th.jpgYou'll note the first e-mail, dated 2/10, was requesting hiring information. You'll also note the most recent conversation, started on 11/12, references the held 16/6 date.

Nearly missed this, this in no way evidences a response from the Skydome, it proves nothing, other than the fact that you have at least tried to get in touch with them. Even if everything you have said here is the truth, it does not change the fact that you should not be even attepting to run this show. You never did answer my question as to how many successful shows you'd ran.

I guess Moj and co were under the impression you spoke/emailed Alex, Len and co under the name Kriss and not Andrew.

Well, Moj could have e-mailed me to ask if it was true. Then I'd have happily e-mailed them back these screenshots and everyone would've been saved a whole lot of problems. It's just good journalistic ethics to get both sides of a story before reporting it.

Guest the_uk_fan

On a serious note, I just want to know two things.Do you feel that you were defrauding the public? Were you happy to do? (i.e. Never reveal your identity)

It's also been alleged I never contacted the SkyDome.johnnevillerj2.th.jpgYou'll note the first e-mail, dated 2/10, was requesting hiring information. You'll also note the most recent conversation, started on 11/12, references the held 16/6 date.

Nearly missed this, this in no way evidences a response from the Skydome, it proves nothing, other than the fact that you have at least tried to get in touch with them. Even if everything you have said here is the truth, it does not change the fact that you should not be even attepting to run this show. You never did answer my question as to how many successful shows you'd ran.
I've acknowledged trying to run the dome was a mistake. I even acknowledged I'd taken the advice about not running it and was going to reschedule.Success of a show is defined by what you hoped to gain from them. All I asked with the first three shows was that they happened. As far as I'm concerned, that was an achievement in itself, and a great learning experience.