tiger_rick

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Cena's entrance at ECW One Night Stand

- "SAME OLD SHIT!" chant to Cena at ECW One Night Stand

- Trish's retirement at WWE Unforgiven

- Mickie James countering the Stratusfaction by grabbing Trish's crotch at WrestleMania.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

Edge wins the title at New Year's Revolution.Bret Hart at the Hall Of Fame.The flaming table at Wrestlemania.The crowd reaction for the Mania main event.Cena vs. ECW fans in a game of T Shirt tennis.Edge fucking CRIES at Unforgiven.

• Paid Members

Edge at NYR.Fans reaction to Cena at ECW ONSThe inside the impact zone reaction to Angle joining TNAA personal one - Nigel McGuinness' bloody hulk up at ROH 'Unified' in Liverpool.

• Paid Members

For me, easily Edge cashing in 'Money in the Bank'.

Timed wonderfully yet, very much unexpectedly. Added a great finish to an already stellar ppv but, more than anything else breathed a breath of fresh air into WWEs product and really gave the feeling and impression of a new era begining and that WWE 2006 may be back on the right track and something very, very special. The few weeks following seemed to reinforce that, all up to the Royal Rumble and the end of Edges fleeting period of holding the WWE title, ironically enough.

Edit- Forgetting that i can make more than one nomination i'll also throw in the 'Trish Stratus appreciation ceremony' and Mickie James' kidnapping Ashley gift to Trish, both for Mickie James' absolutley fantastic performances in and carrying of both segments.

The FLAIREY confrontation also.

Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher

Guest Craiging619

Edge winning the title at New Year's Revolution.

Lita's Live Sex Celebration.

The Wrestlemania main event crowd reactions.

DX reforming.

Cena at One Night Stand.

All Flair vs. Foley promos:-

"Your dad's just been arrested."

Trish's retirement match vs. Lita.

K-Fed gets FU'ed.

And every one of Estrada's promos.