The 'Currently Reading' Thread.

Guest Refuse Matt M

Guest Refuse Matt M

A bit different to the music one, because this one last for more than 3 minutes.

At the moment (other than Kerrang, Metal Hammer etc) I'm reading:

0316848387.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Posner is an interesting author because he actually goes against the conspiracy theories.

Guest TakerFan2K5

At the moment, I'm mid way through reading The Da Vinci Code for about the 20th time to pass time waiting for the movie to be released.I'm also reading a biography of The Eagles by an author called Laura Jackson (although obviously not both at the same time, lol).

Guest Refuse Matt M

At the moment, I'm mid way through reading The Da Vinci Code for about the 20th time to pass time waiting for the movie to be released.

I still haven't got into that. Altho I did read a book the other day about the bloodline of Christ, suggesting that it's still around and that Princess Diana had it!

I'm currently reading....this thread! :p (apologies for that)Seriously though I've just finished reading Hotel Babylon, a book showing what goes on in a hotel told by a worker over a period of 24 hours.Im very interested in getting the divinci code next.

• Paid Members

I'm currently reading Deception Point by Dan Brown. It's excellent so far, very complex but easy to read at the same time. I've also read The Da Vinci Code, Angels + Demons and Digital Fortress. Angels and Demons is my favourite by Dan Brown. I'm really looking forward to The Da Vinci Code film. Although I am slightly disappointed at the casting of Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon. I am prepared to eat my words though!Tess Gerritsen is also one of my favourite authors and have just bought some more of her books.

lastword05.jpg

I just finished reading this last night, it's the autobiography of Eddie Richardson, who along with his brother Charlie ran the infamous "torture gang" in Londo during the sixties. Although Eddie maintains he was never involved in any torturing, and that it was all greatly exagerated. I found it a very interesting read, the guys certainly had some life, and he wrote it himself which helps as I'm not keen on ghostwriters, but I do have to take it with a pinch of salt as according to Mr Richardson, he was little more than a lovable cockney rogue who got into a couple of fights and dealt in a few stolen items, but was unfairly persecuted all due to his brother.