Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You've got it set as US style keyboard. It'll be in your regional settings but I've got a Mac at work so I'm not sure where they are. Have a look through Control Panel or wait for someone else to reply :)

I thought this might be the problem so I (thought I) changed it. Sneaky hidden settings. :(

• Moderators
Had an offline MSN message waiting for me from Sniper when I logged on this morning. After my bugging of him to come and say hello, Sniper logged in here OK, but was met with a message saying he could not view anything. He has no memory of ever being banned?

Any idea Neil?

Sniper is a good guy, and a good poster. I am so confident that if he were to come back he would "fit in well" so to speak, I'd confidently say I'd put my own account on the line if he were to slip up.

Giving me his actual account name here would be a good start.

Had an offline MSN message waiting for me from Sniper when I logged on this morning. After my bugging of him to come and say hello, Sniper logged in here OK, but was met with a message saying he could not view anything. He has no memory of ever being banned?

Any idea Neil?

Sniper is a good guy, and a good poster. I am so confident that if he were to come back he would "fit in well" so to speak, I'd confidently say I'd put my own account on the line if he were to slip up.

"Eminem"

• Paid Members

Any idea Neil?

"Eminem"

There's nothing even close to Eminem in the members list, although I think old members a purged sometimes, but to my knowledge he wouldn't be able to log in with that username then. Something smells fishy.....

• Paid Members

Any idea Neil?

"Eminem"

There's nothing even close to Eminem in the members list, although I think old members a purged sometimes, but to my knowledge he wouldn't be able to log in with that username then. Something smells fishy.....

I couldn't find him either :( but now neil says he found him and he has a particularly bad sig. Any chance of sharing, neil? :p

• Paid Members
1. Do people who work in Subwayt get free lunch

I've never worked there so this is just a guess but I'd imagine they get a free meal deal on their break assuming they work a full shift. However, as they're all franchises it may be up to whoever owns the store. It may be a case of just getting discount.

2. Do I need my receipts to trade in all my Wii stuff at Gamestation?

No. You don't need receipts to trade anything in anywhere, only if you're returning something. You might need ID, though.

1. Do people who work in Subwayt get free lunch

I used to have a housemate who worked in Subway. They get one free 6-inch sandwich a day, they can have it at lunch if they want or take it home with them at the end of the day. Don't know if they accumulate.

• Paid Members

Remember that twelve year old boy that got a sixteen year old pregnant? The sixteen year old looked like that Shannon Matthews's mum. Did they ever find out if he was the dad? Cheers!

Just that the story just seems to have disappeared.

Remember that twelve year old boy that got a sixteen year old pregnant? The sixteen year old looked like that Shannon Matthews's mum. Did they ever find out if he was the dad? Cheers!

Just that the story just seems to have disappeared.

There was a ruling in the High Court which placed reporting restrictions on the case meaning that the press are unable to report anything new about the story - including the results of any paternity case which may take place.

• Paid Members

Hi guys quick X-Box question.

I currently have the X-Box with the grey hard drive on top of it, but the console is completely fucked and not under warranty anymore. I was considering buying the cheaper X-Box arcade console to replace it, but would I be able to attach my hard drive to that console? And if so would all my saved/downloaded stuff still be accessible on it?

Archived