Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Do Limos have seat belts? Do you have to wear seat belts in a limo or is the only legal requirement that you stick your head out the window and scream like a right twazzock at any member of the opposite sex that moves?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Do Limos have seat belts? Do you have to wear seat belts in a limo or is the only legal requirement that you stick your head out the window and scream like a right twazzock at any member of the opposite sex that moves?

There are no seatbelts in the back of limos.

I believe the second answer is true. When you are a woman, you have to wear a pink cowboy hat though, when your sticking your head out.

Can anyone recommend a decent mobile contract offer?

Preferably I want:

-the network to be Vodafone

-a decent/new(ish) phone, 3mp+ camera, Bluetooth

-not bothered about minutes, so 100 would be fine

-as many texts as possible

-free shit (laptop, TV etc.).

-and, the most awkward bit, I want the monthly cost to be under

Are there power sockets on long haul flights? Im flying out to Australia in just over 2 weeks time and want to take my DS but is there much point if I get a third of the way there and it dies on its arse? Any ideas?

• Awards Moderator

Sym, one day you will want to say something funny. And then where will your over-used exclamation marks be? I WON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE SAYING SOMETHING FUNNY.

On topic, on a recent Virgin Atlantic flight the outward journey had sockets, the return didn't. So you should find out from your airline directly which plane type you'll be on. Or buy another DS.

Sym, one day you will want to say something funny. And then where will your over-used exclamation marks be? I WON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE SAYING SOMETHING FUNNY.

On topic, on a recent Virgin Atlantic flight the outward journey had sockets, the return didn't. So you should find out from your airline directly which plane type you'll be on. Or buy another DS.

Im confused about comment number one!

And as for number two I have searched on the Malaysian Airlines website, and they don't have any such question on their website! I guess I'm going to have to take a chance!

In the episode of 'That Peter Kay Thing' where Kay plays an Irish guy working at the Manchester Evening News Arena, he also plays another character - a skinhead guy who runs the security firm working for the Arena.

I tried to find a youtube clip of it, but couldn't.

So anyone who has seen it and knows about accents - what accent does he have?

I can tell it's from somewhere in the north-east, but it's different to a Newcastle accent.

Archived