Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Can you catch anything by getting your dick sucked by a girl with a cold sore? I need to know by tomorrow night.

I know someone who got herpes of the dick by going down on a girl which gave her herpes of the bush, which he then got on his dick from pounding that diseased snatch.

Right.. so he had a cold sore, then passed it to her bush, then it got passed back to his cock? Gutted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Can someone please explain in as basic of terms as is humanly possible what scales are in music please?

I've got books on playing for beginners and I took lessons for a while but stopped going because I got too behind.

I practice bass all the time but I'm just playing tabs and stuff of other peoples' work. Not understanding scales is really holding me back from creating my own stuff.

Thanks in advance!

• Paid Members
Trying to find a stream of the Middlesbrough match, anyone know any sites?. None up on Justin.tv. Cheers

A bloke at work found a website called Iraq Goals . It's fairly good for world football. Swansea matches are on there regularly.

Hope you find it on there.

• Paid Members
Trying to find a stream of the Middlesbrough match, anyone know any sites?. None up on Justin.tv. Cheers

A bloke at work found a website called Iraq Goals . It's fairly good for world football. Swansea matches are on there regularly.

Hope you find it on there.

Cheers. The match was on over the weekend, and for some reason Iraq Goals didn't work for anyone.

• Paid Members
Can someone please explain in as basic of terms as is humanly possible what scales are in music please?

I've got books on playing for beginners and I took lessons for a while but stopped going because I got too behind.

I practice bass all the time but I'm just playing tabs and stuff of other peoples' work. Not understanding scales is really holding me back from creating my own stuff.

Thanks in advance!

I'll PM you as it'll be somewhat of an essay.

Eddie_Guerrero_-_Eddie_Guerrero_01.jpg

"Essay"

• Paid Members

Thanks in advance!

I'll PM you as it'll be somewhat of an essay.

Thanks so much bro, I don't know why but I had a feeling it would be you coming to my aid, maybe it's because of your help in my I'm learning the bass thread, remember I've tried to learn over and over but I just can't understand how it works so please keep it retard simple!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure this has been asked before but my quick cursory search provided no luck, so I'm asking here to avoid thread clutterage. Wheres the best place to buy imported US DVDs from the UK? I know of Play and cd-wow. Am looking to get 'Community' but Play only has links to US sellers and the DVD price is just enough (> 30$ right?) to mean i'll have to pay customs (and the resulting royal mail handling fee which is what bumps the price up a tonne). And cd-wow is charging 45 quid for some reason.

Not sure if you can, but ask them to write on the item that it is a "Replacenment" item, as then apparently you dont have to pay the tax, as you have allready done so.

Other than that if its a dvd you might get away with it. That and i was told you have the right to inspect your post, so ask to inspect it.......then shut the door.

Archived