Wrestling in the Bournemouth area

Does anyone know of any plans for live wrestling shows to come to Bournemouth in the near future?Since Scott Conway leaving for Thailand there haven't been many shows here apart from WAW vs FWA last May and the charity show put on by EGA in Ferndown.All Star are not at Southampton until November plus what would be cool is a Saturday show down here so I can take my son and not have pay for train for us all.The promoters I'm aware of that are possibilities down here are WAW, EGA, RQW, VPW, EWF, Premier and Best of British who do shows on the Isle of Wight.cheersDuane

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and my bird would go to a show in Bournemouth if anyone could be bothered to put one on. That'll pay for most of your roster right there... ;)

• 2 months later...

Fuck me for a laugh. Is Bournemouth some kind of hot spot on August 19th and nobody told me?!?Great to see lots of promotions, sad to see them all going on the same day :(. Best of luck to both though - how many shows does Aug 19th have?!?! AWA:UK, LDN, EPWE, 1PW, HEW, wXw, most likely All Star 1x or 2x. Superb~!

thats where things have gone mad, suerly the shows could have been arranged for seperate dates, this way the crowd gets divided the chances are both shows will be effected and both could lose. its better to have one fed have a run at it on different dates surely.

Maybe the problem lay in communication between feds. If we all met up once a year, in say coventry, and discussed privately upcoming dates, such clashes wouldnt occur. Don't you agree, Sanjay? :).But seriously, i'm sure it wasnt done on purpose - Sanjay has always been very good with checking dates with me for clashes first, and i do the same with him. I'm sure it's just an oversight.

Daniel Edler Posted Today, 03:38 PM Maybe the problem lay in communication between feds. If we all met up once a year, in say coventry, and discussed privately upcoming dates, such clashes wouldnt occur. Don't you agree, Sanjay? .But seriously, i'm sure it wasnt done on purpose - Sanjay has always been very good with checking dates with me for clashes first, and i do the same with him. I'm sure it's just an oversight.

Thing is Dan- I announced my show on ukff a month ago and today it propped up. I have contacted the promoter and he's already given a deposit on the venue so I dunno nothing much can do. I can't move my date at all because its booked, paid for and it's a TV Taping and all the promotion is designed.Anyway, I hope both shows will draw.

Archived