Wrestling in the Bournemouth area

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas you maybe interested to hear there is a show coming up on Saturday 3rd of Feb in Ferndown. I will post more info when available.

hey duane, thats interesting news, do you no what company it is ?? or when are they details avalible?

Hiya Aaron,

here is all the info I've got so far mate:

Saturday 3rd Ferndown Barrington Theatre.

Barrington Theatre Ferndown

Names / bouts

Klondyke Kate

Justin Starr

Phil Powers

Jay and Glamour vs two other CWC wrestlers

Should be a good little show, nice modern venue which isn't big but they get a good atmosphere there. I really enjoyed the last show I saw there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Aaron,here is all the info I've got so far mate:Saturday 3rd Ferndown Barrington Theatre.Barrington Theatre FerndownNames / bouts Klondyke KateJustin StarrPhil PowersJay and Glamour vs two other CWC wrestlersShould be a good little show, nice modern venue which isn't big but they get a good atmosphere there. I really enjoyed the last show I saw there.

cheers duane, what are the attenence like for this venue ?? and are the tickets on the door ?

Hiya Aaron,here is all the info I've got so far mate:Saturday 3rd Ferndown Barrington Theatre.Barrington Theatre FerndownNames / bouts Klondyke KateJustin StarrPhil PowersJay and Glamour vs two other CWC wrestlersShould be a good little show, nice modern venue which isn't big but they get a good atmosphere there. I really enjoyed the last show I saw there.

cheers duane, what are the attenence like for this venue ?? and are the tickets on the door ?
It's a small venue at about 200 capacity at a guess and last time got nice and busy with good atmosphere. Think you can get tickets on the door, best phone up though I suppose but I'm waiting til the day.Any other locals planning to go?

It was nice to meet you Joe.Me and my son Oliver really enjoyed it had a great night at this Live Wrestling Entertainment show in Ferndown. Filthy Phil Powers vs Justin StarrJay Knox vs BulldozerKlondyke Kate vs Erin AngelSammy Ray vs DJ JamesSurvivor Series style 4 man elimination contestFlatliner, Jay Knox, Erin Angel & Justin Starr vs Phil Powers, Sammy Ray, Kris Kay & BulldozerMC Lloyd Ryan(Can't remember the refs name but have seen him ref on RQW, Premier and other shows)Oliver had his foam hand we bought autographed by nearly all of the wrestlers after the show.The attendence was 250.Well worth going to fantastic atmosphere we were right at the front to the corner near the dressing room exit/entrance.There is another show in April back in Ferndown, I think on 23rd(?)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived