Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

I had Eubank by a round, and pretty clearly at that.

Degale fight should be interesting, Zuniga is a former title challenger/IBO champ and could cause some problems. Degale doesn't seem to have been improving as he works his way up the ranks. Could need a change of trainer? Seriously lacking in power to be world class, his punching technique really isn't tthat good either.

• Paid Members

Pacquiao vs Marquez undercard for Saturday...

Miguel Vazquez vs Mercito Gesta

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Michael Farenas

Javier Fortuna vs Patrick Hyland

I love Gamboa, great to see him back in there. Vazquez vs Gesta should be a good fight and Fortuna is meant to be quite the prospect. Anyone seen him? I've heard of him but yet to see him fight.

I know fuck all of Patrick Hyland. I looked him up and apparently he is promoted by Snooki. Eh? 50 Cent's one thing but Snooki promoting boxing?

Anyway, there's enough there to make for what should be an entertaining show. Probably a couple of KOs from Gamboa and Fortuna and a good competitive fight between Vazquez and Gesta.

Topped off by Pacman vs Marquez part 4 which I can't see disappointing.

• Paid Members

yeh gonna be a good one, the Gamboa fight is the first promoted by 50 Cent isn't it? i watched an interview with 50 the other day and it changed my opinion on him, he seemed like a decent dude that definitly loves boxing.

• Paid Members
He does seem like a pretty likeable guy from the interviews i've seen. Just a pity his music is the shits and makes him out to be a bit of a bellend.

Think im gonna' have to shell out the

• Paid Members

I'll watch the UFC live and Manny-Juan 4 on Sunday when I rise from the pit. Can't miss a Shogun fight live and the UFC show is more stacked top to bottom.

I'm not forking out Primetime's prices though. Just can't afford that shit with Christmas and everything going on. Especially when 9 times out of 10 the commentary is so shite on Primetime I wind up downloading the HBO version anyway.

• Paid Members

yeh, that feels like one of those fights where Brit gets in way over his head with a top guy, seems to happen all the time.

ill be watching though, i always tune in for a Kessler fight.

• Paid Members

the problem is Froch wants it in England or somewhere neutral. Kesler is one of those guys that doesn't need to leave his comfort zone of Denmark, he can fight anyone in Denmark and make more money than if he fights anywhere else in the world,