*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Hi Guys

Taking longer to get released than Armando Estrada it's part 5 of the Arm Bar Critics Wrestlemania 7 review where we find out how long Ric Flair's been crazy, how far Sensational Sherri is willing to go to secure a title match and what I used to do in front of my bathroom mirror as a teenager.

Great vid!

Enjoyed em all so far.

Can't believe how much efforts gone into just 1 Mania ha

Hi Guys

Taking longer to get released than Armando Estrada it's part 5 of the Arm Bar Critics Wrestlemania 7 review where we find out how long Ric Flair's been crazy, how far Sensational Sherri is willing to go to secure a title match and what I used to do in front of my bathroom mirror as a teenager.

Great vid!

Enjoyed em all so far.

Can't believe how much efforts gone into just 1 Mania ha

Thanks Boyfriend! (That sounded weird) I really appreciate any feedback, I was starting to wonder if anyone from UKFF had seen the vids. This is the only message board I post on so was interested to get some feedback.

I joined a coule of other boards just to post the links and they were NOT happy about me joining just to promote my project which I can kinda see.

Anyway I'm really glad you like what I'm putting together. I'll be the first to agree that doing a review of a single show this epic was not the original intention and definitely exemplifies my boarder line obessive compulsive nature but I kept thinking of things to include and couldn't possibly bare to leave them out. (Though granted the Bret Hart skit in episode 3 probably didn't need to go on for 2 minutes!)

Once I finally conclude Wrestlemania 7 i'll try to limit myself to one PPV per show. I'm also looking to expand the format with a show based purely on wrestling skits and sketches as well as adding a dramatic narrative to the reviews themselves.

Keep watching and if you like it please share links and post in facebook and anywhere else that might be relevant, I need to get the number of views up in order to justify the insane amount of time I'm spending on these!

Hi Guys

Another one who's enjoying these videos. Mania 7 was the first WWF event I ever saw so it holds a special place in my heart. And even though I've seen it more times than I can count, your videos are making me pick up on little things I'd never realised before. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Savage v Warrior, cos even though the opener really hooked me into wrestling (Rockers v Haku/Barbarian) it was Savage/Warrior that cemented me as a fan for the rest of my childhood, even if I was a bit puzzled at the time with the whole Elizabeth/Sherri/Savage post-match angle (I had no idea who Liz was or why she was getting involved at the end).

This might be at the same time both the best and stupidest Arm Bar Critic video produced thus far. (The bar is pretty high in both regards)

Taking a break from the Wrestlemania 7 review I present a stand alone sketch featuring everyones favourite mono-toned viper Randy Orton which harkens back to some of the miss chief the young Legend Killer would get himself into early in his career with a little piece I call "The RK-Odd Father"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIuwfT6fYfA