*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itn03A0jvBUMickie Knuckles vs Mike Levy Highlights... It's a bit stiff.

Way too many damn replays of that light tube shot near the start, but the stomp onto the ladder at the end was way too fucking stiff.
Full Match plus aftermathHere's the whole match.I should say, probably best avoided if you have even a hint of pride in being a wrestling fan. Ian Rotten shows again why he is a pathetic, scumbag bully. You hire a fucking backyarder, then beat the piss out of him because "he can't work". What do you expect??

What a bunch of utter cunts. I hope Devon get's slaughtered off someone soon... With this and his behaviour at CZW's last show he deserves something. As for Ian and his family, I hope IWA:MS dies on it's arse, they will not be seeing a penny more from me. (Not that my contribution of buying dvd's affects them wholey.)

• Paid Members

Mickie was hitting just as hard there, she deserves everything she fucking gets.

Agreed, add in the fact that I couldn't tell that Mike Levy's selling was any worse than any of the rest of the run of the mill deathmatch workers, I don't see what was so bad, plus that big fuck of lump on Mikey's head more than likely came from the series of head butts she gave Levy at the start of the match. Wouldn't be shocked if that's what Ian was whispering to her prior to the match, to make sure she had a bruise on her face somehow so they had a "reason" to beat him shitless.if you book a backyarder, don't bitch you've got one, if the guy's contacting you online you just tell him to fuck off, not welcome him just to humiliate/brutalize him.The fact they're bringing him back just proves that both sides are as fucked up as each other though, IWA for agreeing to continue booking a backyarder (and someone they've announced as such), and Levy because he should have been prosecuting them for that beating, not being happy to go next time (because I'm expecting there to just be more of the same).Ah well, idiots that want to wrestle will always do so in groups.IWA:MS Backyarding for "real" wrestlers.

I can't think of anyone i hate more in this world than Ian Rotten. He just makes my blood boil, what a cunt. I can't stand to look at him without feeling angry.On the whole selling thing, she didn't sell shit. I don't understand the love for Mickie Knuckles....

I have sound issues on my computer.What does Ian say after the match when he comes out with a microphone? Also, I didn't notice any bad selling. Or, well, I should say, the selling is just as bad as any other deathmatch backyarder Ian has on his shows...

Edited by BLAT

• Paid Members

BLUE BLAZER"The Blue Blazer" Owen hart falls from the rafters on a harness - AND LIVES!!! Only to be beaten up my Steve Blackman...Not a joke - this was a few days before THAT fall when Vince realised "Hmmm... that harness looks rubbish, better find a few one".

That's part of the reason for the accident. He was meant to 'fall' the last few feet of the Over The Edge match for comic effect. That meant not giving him the usual safety precautions, which is why WWE had to ask around to find someone who'd be willing to supply a harness/cable system that wasn't as secure as it should have been.