*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
Cheers for that, amazing to watch.Hogan and T are awesome on that show, cant believe how quick the guy blacked out.Anyone know if Hogan got into any trouble for that?
Don't know, but heres when David Schultz slapped that John Stossel guy..http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/ig...hultz_slap.html...and may I say that Stossel deserved it. Edited by bAzTNM

Cheers for that, amazing to watch.Hogan and T are awesome on that show, cant believe how quick the guy blacked out.Anyone know if Hogan got into any trouble for that?
I don't think Hogan really got in trouble, but the WWF had to pay out a very big sum to Belzer in the late 80s I believe
Not alot of trouble, infact leading into the first Wrestlemania the nation exposure that the incident got was great for the WWF.

• Paid Members

I have a cold, that brought about a coughing fit. Tremendous stuff. Lovethe irony of spelling Destined without the 'd' in a fuck up video.
I don't think the spelling of destine/destined should be the issue, let's just watch it again. It never gets old! :cool:
Ouch. I betcha his face was red..and his back..and his neck..