*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Just wanted to add another thanks to the link for the EWA show from '98.

I was at that show as well as the earlier "Ultra Kaos" show in '96 which is here

I think I bought St Valentine's Massacre from a dvd dealer a few years ago, but I haven't seen the '96 show since I was there for it live, so that's a great find.

Same here, shame however that the Ultra Kaos footage is not complete and it ends abruptly doing the "main-event".

I was at that show as well as the earlier "Ultra Kaos" show in '96 which is here

I think I bought St Valentine's Massacre from a dvd dealer a few years ago, but I haven't seen the '96 show since I was there for it live, so that's a great find.

Same here, shame however that the Ultra Kaos footage is not complete and it ends abruptly doing the "main-event".

That's a shame. I hadn't watched it yet.

I skipped right to the end of the video as I wanted to see footage of the infamous "ringside invasion" but unfortunately the video seems to end before that.

I skipped right to the end of the video as I wanted to see footage of the infamous "ringside invasion" but unfortunately the video seems to end before that.

I'm really sorry, I didn't realise that there actually IS the end of the show, the match at the end of the video is from another card, so... enjoy the show :)

• Paid Members
What happened to Joey Mercury!? He looks about 50 in that.

Yeah, he needs better glasses, those ones make him look old. Glad the Punk DVD will feature things from ROH, but can't help but think his story will be pretty guarded still and you'd probably get more from reading his blog.

They reviewed Summerslam 1997 on Review a Wai this week and were talking about the highly entertaining clusterfuck that was the million dollar giveaway on the show. I looked up and it's worth watching if not for the unintentional hilarity but for how ridiculously hot Sunny is (and to a lesser extent Sable). The amount of perving Petengill gets away with too is a hoot.

Click