*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

When you watch Chairshots like that and think that Foley used to take them on a near weekly basis I'm kinda glad that the WWE have seen sense and outlawed headshots. Some of those just look absolutly barbaric in the PG era.

Watching the sheer amount that he took unprotected to the back of his head left me feeling just a little bit uncomfortable and this from someone who used to watch CZW and the like.

He seems to purposfully take a lot to the side of his head though, any one know a reason why? That really cant be any better for him.

When you watch Chairshots like that and think that Foley used to take them on a near weekly basis I'm kinda glad that the WWE have seen sense and outlawed headshots. Some of those just look absolutly barbaric in the PG era.

Watching the sheer amount that he took unprotected to the back of his head left me feeling just a little bit uncomfortable and this from someone who used to watch CZW and the like.

He seems to purposfully take a lot to the side of his head though, any one know a reason why? That really cant be any better for him.

I think It's something he told people to do cause it looks more brutal. Nobody else ever took side chairshots like that, or that I can remember anyhow.

I've found more goodness.

Ultimate Chairshot Collection 1

Ultimate Chairshot Collection 2

• Paid Members

Get whacked in the back of your head, and your head goes forward and you face the floor.

Get whacked in the side, and the momentum turns you so that your face gets shown to the audience, TV cameras, and photographers looking for next months cover shot.

Get whacked in the back of your head, and your head goes forward and you face the floor.

Get whacked in the side, and the momentum turns you so that your face gets shown to the audience, TV cameras, and photographers looking for next months cover shot.

I think it is easier to take too, the person giving the chair shot can sort of skim it off the head and the person taking ht echair shot can turn and deflect it off their head rather than a rigid straight down on the top of the head chair shot where theres no give.

• Paid Members

I think It's something he told people to do cause it looks more brutal. Nobody else ever took side chairshots like that, or that I can remember anyhow.

I've found more goodness.

Ultimate Chairshot Collection 1

Ultimate Chairshot Collection 2

I have a headache just watching that.