*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Arn Anderson wearing Zubazz pants tries to attack Erik Watts wearing denim jeans and jacket "in real life" and Erik slaps on the STF while the cars are driving past. Them were the days.

The title of the video cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOipP1Jt5o...feature=related

The police were real, they got there before the ones hired for the promo were supposed to and legit were going to arrest Erik.

I hadn't seen this until now and there's every likelihood it's been posted already, but for anyone who hasn't seen it:

Really nice video.

Brilliant video.

His daughter may totally hate cancer, but she totally loves cock.

This is a really cool video.

You Bet was a UK gameshow.This is from 1992 where a young boy had to name the wrestlers in the ring,who won & how they won.

I remember watching that on tv back in the day. I love at the end how Matthew Kelly calls Davey 'British', as if he's his best mate or something! :laugh:

You Bet was a UK gameshow.This is from 1992 where a young boy had to name the wrestlers in the ring,who won & how they won.

I remember watching that on tv back in the day. I love at the end how Matthew Kelly calls Davey 'British', as if he's his best mate or something! :laugh:

he would be ginger and wear glasses. When Bulldog came out I dont think the crowd knew who he was

that you bet was easy. any wrestling fan could have done that. they where all from ppv's. i can pretty much tell you who wins by what move at any ppv if i was given a clip. Raw and smackdown matches would be harder as I've missed shit loads of raws and smackdowns but i ve seen most ppv's by now.

i give him credit though cause there was no raw or smackdown in those day. but they could have made it harder. maybe just show him a picture of the match

• Paid Members

Documentary about the vugar nature of the pro wrestling business during the boom period. Vince McMahon sitting in Dok Hendrix's Slam Jam studio with a reporter pissing himself laughing when watching Mark Henry touching up a bloke is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Vince doesn't give a fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdYdPZJ_6U...feature=related

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
You think Michael Cole can cut tasteless promos towards Jerry Lawler? He's got nothing on Doug Gilbert. Funniest and harshest "shoot" promo ever.

I watched that recent actually, it really is a thing of beauty.

On a completely different note,